Social Media and Design Specialist
CCK is hiring a Social Media and Design Specialist to join our growing Marketing & Communications Team. This person will be responsible for overseeing organic social media strategy, driving engagement, and developing creative pieces for print and digital distribution.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the communications skills and creative abilities to deliver CCK’s brand message across multiple platforms, fostering engagement with audiences in meaningful and original ways.
- Monitor CCK’s social media platforms (e.g., YouTube, Facebook, Instagram) and engage with followers.
- Produce weekly organic social media calendars to drive engagement.
- Design graphics and craft copy to publicize CCK’s organic strategies on social media and the website (e.g., video announcements, infographics).
- Request and respond to reviews across CCK’s online platforms.
- Design quality promotional materials for internal and external distribution including firm events, presentations, recruiting materials, social media materials, and more.
- Evaluate and make recommendations for the selection of software and design assets.
- Research and analyze what competitors are doing and contribute innovative ideas to management to improve our processes and assets.
- Measure key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Contribute to the Marketing & Communications Team’s priority projects as appropriate.
- Maintain working knowledge of newest advancements in social media marketing and design techniques.
- Assist with the creation of other Marketing projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated experience with social media posting, planning, and design.
- Ability to work effectively with internal team members and external parties to communicate and execute a creative vision.
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing tactics.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create inventive, original, and effective marketing materials.
- Working knowledge of current industry standard design file formats.
- Strong organizational, project, and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision, and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated experience in the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of web-based design platforms, such as Canva and Adobe Spark.
Experience and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S., B.A.) in relevant field (e.g., Graphic Design, Marketing).
- Demonstrated (at least 1 year) professional experience in all facets of digital image design and social media.
- Sample design portfolio indicating creativity, expertise, and attention to detail.
Compensation and Benefits
- Starting annual salary: $40,000 to $45,000
- Comprehensive benefit plans including, health, disability, and life insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; paid time off; a gym reimbursement program; and much more.
- This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with a 30-minute lunch period