Senior Paid Media Specialist
CCK is looking for a Senior Paid Media Specialist to join our growing Marketing Team. Digital advertising is just one of the driving forces that enable us to build brand awareness and reach potential clients. The Senior Paid Media Specialist is responsible for conceptualizing, implementing, maintaining, and growing multiple cross-platform campaigns. The Senior Paid Media Specialist must be able to work independently and collaboratively with CCK’s legal experts and marketing team to understand CCK’s target audience. The Senior Paid Media Specialist’s responsibilities include staying up to date on industry-leading tactics, managing account performance, monitoring and updating bids, and communicating performance metrics.
To be successful, you need to have:
- Demonstrable expertise of paid search and internet marketing;
- Ability to learn various legal industry business types and target audiences and apply this knowledge to Paid Media initiatives;
- Strong knowledge of campaign optimization and growth techniques;
- Outstanding ability to identify and solve problems; and
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy
- Launch, manage, review, and perform maintenance on all PPC / digital advertising platforms including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.;
- Work with the marketing team in the selection of keywords and target audiences;
- Monitor bids, impression share, relevance, and other important account metrics;
- Strategize and make recommendations for new or updated campaign setup, landing pages, ad copy, and related initiatives; and
- Create and report on weekly and monthly metrics including goal tracking, conversions, and KPIs
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience with PPC in the legal space;
- At least 5+ years of digital advertising and marketing experience;
- Strong proficiency in multiple ad platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Microsoft Ads etc.);
- At least 1-2 years of demonstrated experience of performing Analytics and Ads reporting;
- Experience managing large spending accounts and communicating ROI;
- Demonstrated proficiency integrating digital ad campaigns with Analytics, CRM, call tracking, etc.;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with a 30-minute lunch period.
- Due to the unforeseen circumstances with COVID-19, this position is temporarily working remotely. Therefore, access to internet connection with a router/modem, and a quiet workspace is required.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Starting salary $75,000; negotiable based on experience; with possibility of incentives; and
- Comprehensive benefit plans including health, disability, and life insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; paid time off; wellness reimbursement program; and much more.
To apply, please submit the following:
- Cover letter