CCK is seeking a Receptionist to join our growing team in our new office in Providence, RI. The ideal candidate will have phone experience in a fast-paced environment and a strong work ethic.
- Answering at least 150 – 200 inbound calls per day
- Identifying the appropriate party to direct calls
- Handling a multi-line telephone system
- Assigning call back messages to appropriate staff
- Providing additional administrative support when needed
- Minimum of 1 year high volume phone experience required – preferably call center
- A high attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional communication skills and experience working on a team
- Must have a professional phone demeanor
- Excellent ability to multi-task and remain calm and organized
- Spanish language proficiency is preferred but not required
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Due to the unforeseen circumstances with COVID-19, this position is temporarily training and working remotely. Therefore, access to internet connection with a router/modem, and a quiet workspace is required. When CCK deems it appropriate, this position will be required to report to the CCK Headquarters in Providence, RI daily.
- Hours are M-F and schedule can be flexible:
Compensation & Benefits:
- Starting annual salary is $41,600.
- Access to an assortment of health, disability, and life insurance benefits; 401k plan; paid time off; and a wellness reimbursement program.
To Apply, Please Submit the Following:
- Cover Letter