Client Development Specialist
CCK is hiring Client Development Specialists. Your mission would be to establish the firm’s relationship with qualified potential clients by providing the ultimate telephone experience. This important position involves complete administrative duties related to client intake and retention.
A successful candidate will:
- convey confidence on the phone;
- set the tone and the pace of the client phone call;
- show empathy to clients and put them at ease during their difficult time;
- treat a call at 4:30 on Friday with the same care and compassion as one on Monday morning;
- demonstrate exceptional communication skills;
- be proficient in Microsoft Office and database entry;
- have strong multitasking skills; and
- be willing and able to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing, and challenging work environment
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Inbound sales experience is required.
- Customer service experience is required.
- Call center experience is required.
- Multiple language skills are preferred.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Starting annual salary is $41,600.
- Access to an assortment of health, disability, and life insurance benefits; 401k plan; paid time off; and a wellness reimbursement program.
- Hours are M-F and schedule can be flexible:
To apply, please submit the following:
- Cover letter
Selection for employment is made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability status, sex, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.