The 2018 Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD Child of a Disabled Veteran Scholarship is available only to U.S. students who are:
- The legal children (natural or adoptive) of a disabled veteran of any branch of U.S. military service who are either:
- S. high school seniors; or
- S. students who are currently attending or enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate or graduate degree program.
- Have a current, cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
Applicants must be at least 17 years old at time of enrollment in college or university and either a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, or permanent resident. Employees or the children of employees of Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD are not eligible.
A scholarship committee, the members of which will be chosen by Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD, will evaluate applications. The committee alone will determine the winner and all decisions are final.
Applications that are incomplete and those received after the submission deadline will not be considered.
STATEMENT OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
Age, race, religion, gender, national origin, familial status, or other protected classes will have no influence on the committee’s decision.
NOTIFICATION OF AWARD
Winner will be named and notified in the spring of 2018. We apologize but, because of the high volume of applications we receive, we cannot answer any questions regarding your application status nor will we be able to provide individual notification to non-winners.
All application materials and information submitted to Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD become the property of the firm. Your personal information will not be given, sold, or distributed to third parties. We reserve the right to use the winner’s name and photo in any announcement or communication related to the scholarship, on the company’s website, in marketing materials, or in social media posts. By submitting your application, you agree to our public use of your name and image.
OUR CLIENTS LOVE US, AND SO WILL YOU. SEE WHAT CCK CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY.
- It has been one of the best legal experiences that I have personally encountered. Their follow up and their follow thru has been on perfect terms. Wow, they have given me a celebrity experience! Impressive! Read More »
- These people are FANTASTIC!!! I highly recommend this firm to Veterans everywhere. Honest Legal Help like this is priceless and they are extremely skilled. So Satisfied with the results...5 stars!! Read More »
- I cannot begin to say how grateful I am to this Firm. From the Class A staff to the Lawyers, there are no complaints. Everyone treated me fantastic!! After 30 yrs of fighting on my own, they were able to win my case in less than 15 months. Read More »
- My case was initially rejected by the VA but with the thorough review by CC&K , the VA agreed with the case that CC&K made and awarded my initial rating of 30% retroactive to 1975. Read More »
- We had struggled for eight plus years, with the VA, and got nowhere. Our case was sent to CC&K and in less than one year, we were they won all his back pay and 100% rating. We could not be more pleased. We highly recommend this firm for anyone struggling with the VA. Read More »
- I thought I could go it alone. I filed several disability claims through the VA only to be denied over and over again. I knew I needed help. I found that help with the law firm of Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick. They filed for me and won. Read More »
- I'm so glad we sought the help of CCK on my husband's VA claim. We had been going back and forth with the VA for 5 years on his claim without seeing any progress. Then we found CCK and the case was resolved in about a year! Read More »
- I was fighting for my VA disability compensation for 10 years. I was ready to give up and then CCK took my case. I immediately felt at ease because they kept me informed every step of the way and there was so much less stress for me. Read More »