Episode 20: Gastrointestinal Disorders
Gastrointestinal conditions can affect the organs of the digestive tract and accessory organs that aid in digestion. These conditions are particularly common among veterans of the Gulf War-era, including the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan. In this episode of the Veterans Legal Lowdown, find out how VA rates GI conditions, the presumptions that may apply, how to prepare for your C&P exam, and much more.
CCK attorneys Brad Hennings, Lindy Nash, and Mike Lostritto cover what you need to know about Gastrointestinal issues and VA disability compensation.
- Reading The 2018-2019 VA Disability Rate Pay Charts
- Providing a “Nexus” For Your VA Disability Claim
- Legal Separation and VA Disability Benefits
- Migraines Secondary to PTSD VA Disability Benefits
- VA Disability Compensation: an overview of the Legacy claims and appeals process
- How to Apply for 100% VA Unemployability?
- How Do I Calculate VA Disability Compensation & Benefits?
- I Am a Disabled Veteran; Am I Eligible for Disability Benefits?
- What Is an Extraschedular VA Disability Rating?
- Are Veterans Disability Benefits Taxable?
- Top 5 VA Errors on Veterans’ Disability Claims
- Top 8 Disability Claim & Appeal Tips
- VA Disability For Depression & Anxiety
- Social Security Disability (SSDI) vs. VA Disability Compensation – Video
- VA Disability for Migraines & Headaches
Share this Post