Episode 20: Gastrointestinal Disorders
Gastrointestinal conditions can affect the organs of the digestive tract and accessory organs that aid in digestion. These conditions are particularly common among veterans of the Gulf War-era, including the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan. In this episode of the Veterans Legal Lowdown, find out how VA rates GI conditions, the presumptions that may apply, how to prepare for your C&P exam, and much more.
CCK attorneys Brad Hennings, Lindy Nash, and Mike Lostritto cover what you need to know about Gastrointestinal issues and VA disability compensation.
- VA Disability Benefits, Divorce, and Child Support
- VA Disability Ratings for Sleep Disturbances
- VA Disability Ratings Higher Than 100 Percent
- 10% Disability Rating for PTSD
- VA Bilateral Factor and How it Impacts Your Disability Rating
- Is My VA Disability Rating Permanent?
- How Can I Receive VA Disability Benefits After Burn Pit Exposure?
- What Are the Current VA Disability Compensation Rates for 2018?
- How Do I Apply for TDIU?
- What Is an Extraschedular VA Disability Rating?
- VA Disability Benefits for Depression
- Social Security Disability (SSDI) vs. VA Disability Compensation – Video
- VA Disability Rating Reevaluations
- VA Disability Benefits for Respiratory Conditions
- VA Disability Benefits for Anxiety
Share this Post