Episode 20: Gastrointestinal Disorders
Gastrointestinal conditions can affect the organs of the digestive tract and accessory organs that aid in digestion. These conditions are particularly common among veterans of the Gulf War-era, including the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan. In this episode of the Veterans Legal Lowdown, find out how VA rates GI conditions, the presumptions that may apply, how to prepare for your C&P exam, and much more.
CCK attorneys Brad Hennings, Lindy Nash, and Mike Lostritto cover what you need to know about Gastrointestinal issues and VA disability compensation.
- Deadline for Gulf War Veterans With Presumptive Conditions is Extended to 2021
- Common Secondary Service-Connected Conditions among Veterans
- Blue Water Navy Veterans: What Conditions Qualify for VA Disability Benefits?
- “Rates of Chronic Medical Conditions in 1991 Gulf War Veterans Compared to the General Population” (2019)
- Which Conditions Qualify for VA Disability Benefits
- Are There Retroactive Awards for Veterans Disability Claims?
- Is RAMP a Part of the Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act of 2017?
- Getting Veterans (VA) Disability for Toxic Water at Camp Lejeune
- How Do You Determine the Effective Date of Veterans Disability?
- Are Veterans Disability Benefits Taxable?
Share this Post