Episode 20: Gastrointestinal Disorders
Gastrointestinal conditions can affect the organs of the digestive tract and accessory organs that aid in digestion. These conditions are particularly common among veterans of the Gulf War-era, including the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan. In this episode of the Veterans Legal Lowdown, find out how VA rates GI conditions, the presumptions that may apply, how to prepare for your C&P exam, and much more.
CCK attorneys Brad Hennings, Lindy Nash, and Mike Lostritto cover what you need to know about Gastrointestinal issues and VA disability compensation.
- Scars and VA Disability Compensation
- VA Disability Ratings for Shoulder and Arm Conditions
- Fibromyalgia and VA Disability Compensation
- VA Disability Claims based on OIF & OEF Service: burn pit and other hazardous exposures
- VA Disability Rating for Adjustment Disorder
- What Is an Extraschedular VA Disability Rating?
- What Are the Current VA Disability Compensation Rates for 2019?
- Do I Qualify for Total Disability Based on Individual Unemployment?
- Can VA Take Away Your Disability Rating?
- Does RAMP Change the Process for Filing an Initial Disability Claim With VA?
- 100% VA Disability and Working
- Top 5 VA Errors on Veterans’ Disability Claims
- VA Disability Benefits For Cancer
- VA Disability Benefits for Depression
- Camp Lejeune Water Contamination & VA Disability Benefits
Share this Post