Episode 20: Gastrointestinal Disorders
Gastrointestinal conditions can affect the organs of the digestive tract and accessory organs that aid in digestion. These conditions are particularly common among veterans of the Gulf War-era, including the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan. In this episode of the Veterans Legal Lowdown, find out how VA rates GI conditions, the presumptions that may apply, how to prepare for your C&P exam, and much more.
CCK attorneys Brad Hennings, Lindy Nash, and Mike Lostritto cover what you need to know about Gastrointestinal issues and VA disability compensation.
- What does your VA disability rating mean?
- VA Disability Claims based on OIF & OEF Service: burn pit and other hazardous exposures
- 2020 VA Disability Rate Pay Chart
- Military Medical Disability Examinations (MDE) for VA Disability
- Veterans (VA) Disability Benefits for Schizophrenia
- How Do I Increase My VA Disability Rating?
- Does RAMP Change the Process for Filing an Initial Disability Claim With VA?
- Getting Veterans (VA) Disability for Toxic Water at Camp Lejeune
- What Is an Extraschedular VA Disability Rating?
- Is My VA Disability Rating Permanent?
- Camp Lejeune Water Contamination & VA Disability Benefits
- VA Disability for Back Pain
- VA Disability Rating Reevaluations
- Applying for VA Disability Benefits
- VA Disability for Migraines & Headaches
Share this Post