Refer Your Clients Who Need Assistance With Long-Term Disability Claims
We care about our clients. Our long-term disability lawyers have over 30 years of combined experience and can help individuals receive the monthly disability benefits they need and deserve.
At CCK, our LTD attorneys have been named in Super Lawyers as some of the best in the country. Each of our clients receives personalized attention from us. They will never feel like “just a number,” but as a part of the team. Contact us today to learn more.
Why Choose CCK?
After helping clients successfully receive disability benefits for over 20 years, we know how to put together strong LTD claims and avoid pitfalls the disability insurance companies often use to deny or limit benefits.
Many claimants face challenges when seeking LTD benefits due to strict evidence requirements, deadlines, and more. CCK is prepared to handle all aspects of the long-term disability claims and appeals process. We have gone up against all the big-name insurers and know what they look for in a successful claim.
Meet Our Team
Mason joined CCK in 2008 and is a Partner at the firm. Nationally, Mason represents claimants in ERISA and non-ERISA administrative appeals of denied benefits.
Leah joined CCK in September of 2016 an Associate Attorney in the firm’s litigation practice and now serves as a Supervising Attorney. Leah’s practice focuses on representing individuals in the application, appeal, and litigation of life, health, short-term disability and long-term disability insurance benefits under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) and under private insurance contracts.
How CCK Helps LTD Clients During Every Stage of the Claims and Appeals Process
1 For initial claims, CCK can:
- Complete and submit all documentation, including the claim forms
- Determine, collect, and submit all evidence, including medical records
- Act as a point of contact between clients and their insurers
- Track all filing deadlines
- Ensure that claims under group policies are compliant with ERISA
- And more
2 For the administrative appeal, CCK can:
- Review the denial letter issued by the insurance company
- Request and review the client’s claim file
- Collect and submit any necessary supplemental evidence
- Track appeal filing deadlines
- Draft and submit a comprehensive appeal on behalf of the client
- And more
3 During litigation, CCK can:
- Develop a thorough litigation strategy
- Represent our clients in court
- Advise our clients on all settlement offers
- And more