Stephen joined CCK in November of 2017 as a Marketing Assistant. He then held the role of Social Media and Content Strategist beginning in 2019 and was named Marketing Coordinator in April of 2021. As of April 2022, Stephen now serves as Digital Marketing Manager.
Stephen graduated from Salem State University in 2016 where he earned a B.S. in Communications, with a concentration in Public Relations and a minor in Marketing. During his time at Salem State University, he was inducted into Lambda Pi Eta, the National Communication Association’s official honor society, and was a member of the Public Relations Student Society of America.
In his free time, Stephen enjoys spending time with friends and family, traveling, hiking, and visiting beaches throughout New England.
February 16, 2018
April 18, 2018
- VA OIG: VA Gave Thousands of Unnecessary Exams to Disabled Veterans
- Veterans Exposed to Waste Incinerator Contaminants in Atsugi, Japan
- Board Failed to Explain Treatment of Conflicting Evidence in PTSD Denial
- IRS Owes Veterans Refunds for Overpayments from Disability Severance Pay
- Peripheral Neuropathy Denial Did Not Provide Adequate Explanation