Stephen joined CCK in November of 2017 as a Marketing Assistant. He then held the role of Social Media and Content Strategist beginning in 2019 until being named to his current position as Marketing Coordinator in April of 2021.
Stephen graduated from Salem State University in 2016 where he earned a B.S. in Communications, with a concentration in Public Relations and a minor in Marketing. During his time at Salem State University, he was inducted into Lambda Pi Eta, the National Communication Association’s official honor society, and was a member of the Public Relations Student Society of America.
In his free time, Stephen enjoys spending time with friends and family, traveling, hiking, and visiting beaches throughout New England.
October 1, 2017
June 10, 2017
- VA Disability Rating Reexaminations and Reevaluations
- Sleep Apnea Secondary to Asthma VA Disability Benefits
- CCK LIVE: Recent Federal Circuit Rulings and Their Impact on Veterans
- Board Fails to Provide 90 Days After Court’s Decision, CCK Presents Oral Argument
- Evidence of DNA damage found in veterans with Gulf War Illness