Stephen joined CCK in November of 2017 as a Marketing Assistant. He then held the role of Social Media and Content Strategist beginning in 2019 until being named to his current position as Marketing Coordinator in April of 2021.
Stephen graduated from Salem State University in 2016 where he earned a B.S. in Communications, with a concentration in Public Relations and a minor in Marketing. During his time at Salem State University, he was inducted into Lambda Pi Eta, the National Communication Association’s official honor society, and was a member of the Public Relations Student Society of America.
In his free time, Stephen enjoys spending time with friends and family, traveling, hiking, and visiting beaches throughout New England.
March 21, 2018
December 4, 2017
- The Do’s and Don’ts of C&P Examinations
- Protected VA Disability Ratings: What They Are and When They Take Effect
- Board Failed to Consider Veteran’s Vertigo, Dizziness in Denial of Extraschedular Consideration
- CCK Successfully Argues Against Board Decision Denying Compensable Rating for Costochondritis
- VA Disability Ratings for Diabetic Retinopathy