Stephen joined CCK in November of 2017 as a Marketing Assistant. He then held the role of Social Media and Content Strategist beginning in 2019 and was named Marketing Coordinator in April of 2021. As of April 2022, Stephen now serves as Digital Marketing Manager.
Stephen graduated from Salem State University in 2016 where he earned a B.S. in Communications, with a concentration in Public Relations and a minor in Marketing. During his time at Salem State University, he was inducted into Lambda Pi Eta, the National Communication Association’s official honor society, and was a member of the Public Relations Student Society of America.
In his free time, Stephen enjoys spending time with friends and family, traveling, hiking, and visiting beaches throughout New England.
October 17, 2020
October 25, 2017
- CCK Successfully Argues Against Board Decision Denying Compensable Rating for Costochondritis
- Board Erred When It Found the Veteran Could Perform Sedentary Work
- Prostate Cancer VA Disability Rating and Compensation
- CCK LIVE: Claims at the Board of Veterans’ Appeals
- CCK Names Brad Hennings as Partner