Sophia joined CCK in July 2023 as a Trusts and Estates Case Manager in the Bequest Management practice where she monitors the progress of trusts and estates administrations, ensures donors’ wishes are honored, and accelerates the distribution of their gifts.
Sophia graduated from Bard College in May 2023 where she received her B.A. in both International Relations and Global Economics and Literature, with a minor in History. She speaks four languages and was a part of the Alexander Hamilton Society. In November 2022, she attended the Student Conference of U.S. Affairs at West Point discussing how to navigate economic populism in a world of open media. She was also a member of Bard’s Track & Field, Rugby, and Soccer team.
In her free time, Sophia enjoys running, reading, and spending time with family and her dog.
- VA Disability Ratings for Pancreatic Cancer
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) After Age 65
- CCK’s Zachary Stolz Testifies at Hearing Before House Subcommittee on Veterans’ Affairs
- What Are the Symptoms of Contaminated Water at Camp Lejeune?
- Kevin Kim Receives CCK Law 2023 Law School Scholarship for Veterans