Sarah E. Quintiliani
Sarah joined CCK in June 2019 as a claims advocate. She became accredited in November 2021. Her work focuses on representing disabled veterans and their families before the VA and the Board of Veterans’ Appeals.
Sarah graduated summa cum laude from the University of Connecticut in May 2014. She earned a Bachelor of Arts in International Relations and Italian Literary and Cultural Studies.
Outside of work, Sarah enjoys cooking, watching movies and shows, reading, and spending time with family and friends. She’s also involved in local theatre.
February 24, 2020
May 11, 2018
- How Long After a Board (BVA) Hearing Will I Get a Decision?
- Protected VA Disability Ratings: What They Are and When They Take Effect
- Obesity and VA Disability Compensation
- VA Disability Ratings and Benefits for Respiratory Conditions
- Denial of individual unemployability relied on Board’s conjecture instead of evidence