Sarah E. Quintiliani
Sarah joined CCK in June 2019 as a claims advocate. She became accredited in November 2021. Her work focuses on representing disabled veterans and their families before the VA and the Board of Veterans’ Appeals.
Sarah graduated summa cum laude from the University of Connecticut in May 2014. She earned a Bachelor of Arts in International Relations and Italian Literary and Cultural Studies.
Outside of work, Sarah enjoys cooking, watching movies and shows, reading, and spending time with family and friends. She’s also involved in local theatre.
November 15, 2016
September 8, 2016
- CCK Uncovers Memo Used By VA To Wrongly Deny Claims Of Thailand Veterans
- CCK Appeals Decision That Denied Veteran Entitlement To Special Monthly Compensation
- CCK’s Zach Stolz And Dav Force Rollback Of Thailand Rule Change
- Court Finds Board Erred When It Favored Negative VA Exams Over Positive Private Exams
- The Board Erred In Finding 1983 Bva Decision Subsumed A 1953 Rating Decision