Samuel L. Agostini
Sam joined CCK in August of 2019. His practice focuses on representing disabled veterans and their families before the VA and the Board of Veterans’ Appeals.
Sam received his B.A., magna cum laude, from Stonehill College in 2016, and earned his J.D. from Boston College Law School in 2019.
During law school, Sam engaged in pro bono legal work for the Navajo Nation’s Office of the President & Vice President. He participated in Boston College Law School’s Civil Litigation Clinic representing clients in family and housing court and was a judicial extern for the Honorable William P. Robinson III of the Rhode Island Supreme Court. Sam also interned for the Honorable Lincoln D. Almond of the United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island and the law firm of Howard, Kohn, Sprague & FitzGerald. In 2018, Sam served as a CCK Summer Associate.
In his free time, Sam enjoys hiking in New Hampshire, relaxing on the beach, and rooting for the New England Patriots.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- State of Rhode Island
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Rhode Island Bar Association, Member
April 10, 2018
August 24, 2020
- What Happens After a CAVC Remand?
- VA Disability for Medication Side Effects
- Dr. Paul Lawrence Hosts Veterans Benefits Administration Progress & Results Webcast
- Board erroneously focused on Veteran’s non-service-connected disabilities in TDIU denial
- VA Disability for Secondary Conditions to Allergic Rhinitis