Areas of Practice
- Appellate Litigation
- Veterans Law
Samuel L. Agostini
Sam joined CCK in August of 2019. His practice focuses on representing disabled veterans and their families before the VA and the Board of Veterans’ Appeals.
Sam received his B.A., magna cum laude, from Stonehill College in 2016, and earned his J.D. from Boston College Law School in 2019.
During law school, Sam engaged in pro bono legal work for the Navajo Nation’s Office of the President & Vice President. He participated in Boston College Law School’s Civil Litigation Clinic representing clients in family and housing court and was a judicial extern for the Honorable William P. Robinson III of the Rhode Island Supreme Court. Sam also interned for the Honorable Lincoln D. Almond of the United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island and the law firm of Howard, Kohn, Sprague & FitzGerald. In 2018, Sam served as a CCK Summer Associate.
In his free time, Sam enjoys hiking in New Hampshire, relaxing on the beach, and rooting for the New England Patriots.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- State of Rhode Island
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Rhode Island Bar Association, Member
Pseudofolliculitis Barbae VA Rating
September 23, 2022
CCK LIVE: Blue Water Navy Veterans
May 23, 2018
- VA Disability for Secondary Conditions to Allergic Rhinitis
- Pseudofolliculitis Barbae VA Rating
- CCK Takes Legal Action Against the Department of Veterans Affairs
- VA Improperly Processed Over 30,000 Veterans Claims Involving the Spine
- VA Official Ignores Agent Orange Facts, Blames Media “Hype” for Thailand “Problem”