Areas of Practice
- Bequest Management
Samantha M. Corso
Samantha joined CCK in May 2019 and is a Senior Trusts & Estates Case Manager. With over 10 years of experience in estate planning and probate administration, Samantha helps to collect, organize, and analyze documents relating to estates and trusts to facilitate bequest management solutions for clients.
Samantha graduated from the Community College of Rhode Island with an associate degree in Paralegal Studies. Prior to joining CCK, Samantha worked at two boutique Elder Law firms in southeastern Massachusetts.
In her free time, Samantha enjoys reading, traveling, watching a good movie, and spending time with her husband and two young children.
When Does Long-Term Disability Start?
July 30, 2020
Ischemic Heart Disease and VA Disability Compensation
May 27, 2019
- CCK Successfully Appeals Board Decision to Deny Reopening Veteran’s Claim for Service Connection for Melanoma
- VA Disability Benefits for Hernia
- VA Disability for Brain Cancer
- Board relied on inadequate examinations in denying service-connection for thoracolumbar degenerative disc disease
- CCK argues that Board overlooked evidence in denial of multiple Persian Gulf War issues