Samantha M. Corso
Samantha joined CCK in May 2019 as a paralegal in the Bequest Management practice. With over 10 years of experience in estate planning and probate administration, Samantha helps to collect, organize, and analyze documents relating to estates and trusts and facilitate bequest management solutions for clients.
Samantha graduated from the Community College of Rhode Island with an associate degree in Paralegal Studies. Prior to joining CCK, Samantha worked at two boutique Elder Law firms in southeastern Massachusetts.
In her free time, Samantha enjoys reading, traveling, watching a good movie, and spending time with her husband and two young children.
January 1, 2019
December 4, 2019
- Board failed to consider Veteran’s vertigo, dizziness in denial of extraschedular consideration
- Denial of separate ratings for knee disabilities, instability was improper
- Board Lane will open to RAMP participants in October
- CCK Wins Decision At Cavc Clarifying Board’s Duties In Adjudicating Veterans’ Entitlement To TDIU
- Board Fails to Address Lay Evidence Regarding Severity of Condition in Decision to Deny Veteran Increased Rating for Lumbar Spine Disability