Samantha joined CCK in March 2021 as an Associate Attorney. Her practice area focuses on representing disabled veterans before the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC).
Samantha earned a B.A., cum laude, from Northern Illinois University in 2016, majoring in Political Science: Public Law with a minor in English. In 2020, she earned her J.D. from University of Illinois Chicago.
During law school, Samantha spent three semesters representing veterans before the Department of Veterans Affairs and the CAVC in the Veterans Legal Support Center and Clinic. She also worked as a teacher’s assistant for a torts class and clerked for a civil litigation firm. She was named as a Baim Scholar in 2018 and received the 2020 Clinical Legal Education Association Outstanding Student Award. Prior to joining CCK, Samantha began her legal practice as an insurance defense attorney.
Since relocating to Rhode Island from Chicago to join the firm, Samantha enjoys spending her free time exploring the East Coast with her dog, Huck.
- State of Illinois
- Not licensed by Rhode Island
January 29, 2019
October 3, 2017
- VA Disability Benefits for GERD
- What Evidence Will VA Require for My Disability Compensation Claim?
- CCK Presents Oral Argument at CAVC for Veteran’s Severe Knee Disability
- Board Improperly Denied Service Connection for Prostate Cancer Based on Camp Lejeune Contaminated Water Exposure
- Fort McClellan Exposures: What Veterans Need to Know