Areas of Practice
- Veterans Law
Rebecca A. Webster
Rebecca joined Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick in August 2021 as a court team attorney. As a member of the court team, she focuses on representing Veterans before the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
Rebecca earned a B.S. in Media Arts and Design from James Madison University in 2015, and in May 2021, she graduated from Penn State Law at University Park. During her time at Penn State Law she served as the Student Bar Association Secretary, the President of Outlaw, and the Executive Vice Chair of the Moot Court Board. She also competed on both moot court, and mock trial teams. Rebecca was a student attorney for the Veterans and Servicemembers Clinic at Penn State.
Rebecca completed internships with The Veterans Consortium Pro Bono program in Washington D.C., and the Department of Veterans Affairs in the Court of Appeals Litigation Group.
In her spare time, Rebecca enjoys live theater, both as an audience member and backstage! She also enjoys baking and taking care of her cats.
- State of Maryland
- Not licensed by Rhode Island
Board Commits Error Denying Extraschedular Consideration for Peripheral Neuropathy
June 5, 2017
Court Finds Board Deviated from Manual Guidance in Denial related to Herbicide Exposure in Thailand
September 20, 2017
- What to Do When You Get a Board Decision Under Appeals Reform
- VA Disability Rating for Lymphoma and Toxic Exposures
- CCK Successfully Appeals Board Decision to Deny Reopening Veteran’s Claim for Service Connection for Melanoma
- Bladder Cancer & Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy due to Agent Orange Exposure Denial Contained Error
- CCK Helps Johnston Atoll Veteran Secure Increased Disability Rating