Rebecca A. Webster
Rebecca joined Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick in August 2021 as a court team attorney. As a member of the court team, she focuses on representing Veterans before the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
Rebecca earned a B.S. in Media Arts and Design from James Madison University in 2015, and in May 2021, she graduated from Penn State Law at University Park. During her time at Penn State Law she served as the Student Bar Association Secretary, the President of Outlaw, and the Executive Vice Chair of the Moot Court Board. She also competed on both moot court, and mock trial teams. Rebecca was a student attorney for the Veterans and Servicemembers Clinic at Penn State.
Rebecca completed internships with The Veterans Consortium Pro Bono program in Washington D.C., and the Department of Veterans Affairs in the Court of Appeals Litigation Group.
In her spare time, Rebecca enjoys live theater, both as an audience member and backstage! She also enjoys baking and taking care of her cats.
- State of Maryland
- Not licensed by Rhode Island
October 17, 2020
May 12, 2017
- VA Extends Gulf War Presumption Deadline to 2026
- CCK Argues for Remand from Court Following Board Denial of Service Connection for Cause of Death
- Do I Need a Lawyer If I Got Catastrophic Injuries In a Car Accident?
- VA grants CCK’s Rulemaking Petition for Thailand claims
- Board Erred in Relying on Inadequate Exam for Gout