Nicholas M. Scripter
Nicholas first joined CCK in May 2019 as a summer associate, then returned in October 2020 as a court team attorney after completing law school. His practice focuses on representing disabled veterans in the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
In 2020, Nicholas earned his J.D. from Northeastern University School of Law. While in school, Nicholas worked on the Northeastern University Law Review as a staff member and then a senior editor. He also completed internships with the Bristol County District Attorney’s Office, the Norfolk County Superior Court, and the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court under Justice Kimberly S. Budd.
Prior to law school, Nicholas received his B.A. in International Affairs from Northeastern University and worked as a paralegal on commercial litigation matters.
In his free time, Nicholas enjoys golfing, reading, and playing fantasy football.
February 21, 2021
November 3, 2017
- Navigating Your Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance Claim Through the COVID-19 Pandemic
- VA Announces New Presumptive Respiratory Conditions Related to Particulate Matter
- Board Fails to Address Lay Evidence Regarding Severity of Condition in Decision to Deny Veteran Increased Rating for Lumbar Spine Disability
- Will My Car Accident Case Go to Court?
- Am I Eligible for VA Individual Unemployability Based on My PTSD?