Nicholas M. Scripter
Nicholas first joined CCK in May 2019 as a summer associate, then returned in October 2020 as a court team attorney after completing law school. His practice focuses on representing disabled veterans in the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
In 2020, Nicholas earned his J.D. from Northeastern University School of Law. While in school, Nicholas worked on the Northeastern University Law Review as a staff member and then a senior editor. He also completed internships with the Bristol County District Attorney’s Office, the Norfolk County Superior Court, and the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court under Justice Kimberly S. Budd.
Prior to law school, Nicholas received his B.A. in International Affairs from Northeastern University and worked as a paralegal on commercial litigation matters.
In his free time, Nicholas enjoys golfing, reading, and playing fantasy football.
September 12, 2019
February 20, 2018
- VA Disability Ratings for Shoulder and Arm Conditions
- Senate Veterans’ Affairs Committee Holds Hearing Regarding Fiscal Year 2020 Budget for Veteran’s Programs
- VA Disability Ratings for Pulmonary Fibrosis
- VA Disability Benefits for Epilepsy and Seizure Conditions
- VA Disability Ratings for Wrist Conditions