Ethan T. Muckelbauer
Ethan joined Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick in September 2020 as an Associate Attorney. He is a member of the Court Team and represents disabled veterans before the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
Ethan earned a B.A. in English, magna cum laude from the University of North Texas in 2016. In 2019, he earned his J.D. from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. During law school, Ethan was a member of OUTLaw and served as a staff editor on the Journal of Law and Policy. Ethan also served as a student attorney in the Immigration Clinic and Interdisciplinary Environmental Clinic.
Ethan completed internships with the Metropolitan St. Louis Equal Housing and Opportunity Council and the National Center for Lesbian Rights in San Francisco. After graduating, Ethan served as a Law Clerk for the judges of the Rhode Island Superior Court.
In his free time, Ethan enjoys cooking, hiking, and painting.
- State of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Not licensed by Rhode Island
August 15, 2017
October 25, 2017
- CCK Wins Precedential Decision Regarding PTSD and TDIU
- The Basics of eBenefits
- Glioblastoma: Potentially Related to Burn Pit and Agent Orange Exposure
- VA Releases the Mission Act’s Community Access Standards
- Board Erred in Denying Service Connection for Recurring Joint Pain Related to Veteran’s Gulf War Service