Ethan T. Muckelbauer
Ethan joined Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick in September 2020 as an Associate Attorney. He is a member of the Court Team and represents disabled veterans before the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
Ethan earned a B.A. in English, magna cum laude from the University of North Texas in 2016. In 2019, he earned his J.D. from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. During law school, Ethan was a member of OUTLaw and served as a staff editor on the Journal of Law and Policy. Ethan also served as a student attorney in the Immigration Clinic and Interdisciplinary Environmental Clinic.
Ethan completed internships with the Metropolitan St. Louis Equal Housing and Opportunity Council and the National Center for Lesbian Rights in San Francisco. After graduating, Ethan served as a Law Clerk for the judges of the Rhode Island Superior Court.
In his free time, Ethan enjoys cooking, hiking, and painting.
- State of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Not licensed by Rhode Island
November 15, 2016
September 8, 2016
- CCK Uncovers Memo Used By VA To Wrongly Deny Claims Of Thailand Veterans
- CCK Appeals Decision That Denied Veteran Entitlement To Special Monthly Compensation
- CCK’s Zach Stolz And Dav Force Rollback Of Thailand Rule Change
- Court Finds Board Erred When It Favored Negative VA Exams Over Positive Private Exams
- The Board Erred In Finding 1983 Bva Decision Subsumed A 1953 Rating Decision