Ericka T. Quigley
Ericka joined CCK in May of 2017 as a Veterans Claims Advocate. She became an Accredited Claims Agent in December of 2020. Her practice focuses on representing disabled veterans and their families before the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Board of Veterans’ Appeals.
Ericka graduated from the University of Massachusetts Amherst in May of 2017. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism with minors in political science and legal studies.
In her spare time, Ericka enjoys antiquing and playing with her two miniature dachshunds, Emerson and Oliver.
- VA Secondary Conditions Related to Knee Pain
- VA Disability Ratings for Shin Splints
- Court Rules Veteran May Be Entitled to Presumptive Services Connection Due to Herbicide Exposure
- New VA treatment records could provide nexus opinion, reopen Veteran’s claim
- VA Disability Rating for Hearing Loss and Tinnitus