David M. Remillard
Dave joined Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick in September of 2019 as an Associate Attorney. His practice focuses on representing disabled veterans before the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
Dave earned his J.D. from Roger Williams University School of Law in 2018, graduating summa cum laude. Prior to entering law school, he graduated from Providence College, where he focused his studies in Political Science and History and was inducted to the National Political Science and History Honor Societies. He also gained valuable experience while interning for United States Senator Sheldon Whitehouse.
During law school, Dave completed internships for IGT and the Department of Children, Youth, and Families and served as a research assistant for Assistant Legal Practice Professor Colleen Brown. He served as the President of the Intellectual Property Law Association. He was a member of the Roger Williams University Law Review, where he worked as an Articles Editor and published an article entitled Highway to the Danger Drone: Reconciling First Amendment Rights of Drone Owners and Privacy Rights of Individuals in Creating a Comprehensive Statutory Scheme in Rhode Island. He also served as a law clerk for Ursillo, Teitz & Ritch, LTD, and as a student practitioner for the Business Start-up Clinic at RWU.
Prior to joining Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick, Dave gained valuable experience as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Gilbert V. Indeglia in the Rhode Island Supreme Court. He is a member of the Rhode Island Bar Association.
During his free time, Dave enjoys playing board games, watching movies, kayaking, spending time with his family and friends, and cheering on the New England Patriots and Boston Red Sox.
- State of Rhode Island
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Rhode Island Bar Association, Member
November 15, 2016
September 8, 2016
- CCK Uncovers Memo Used By VA To Wrongly Deny Claims Of Thailand Veterans
- CCK Appeals Decision That Denied Veteran Entitlement To Special Monthly Compensation
- CCK’s Zach Stolz And Dav Force Rollback Of Thailand Rule Change
- Court Finds Board Erred When It Favored Negative VA Exams Over Positive Private Exams
- The Board Erred In Finding 1983 Bva Decision Subsumed A 1953 Rating Decision