David J. Giza
David joined CCK in September 2019 as an appellate attorney. His practice focuses on assisting disabled veterans before the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
David graduated from Bard College in Annandale-on-Hudson, New York with a B.A. in Political Studies in 2015. He then attended Boston University School of Law, and graduated with his J.D. in 2018.
During law school, David served as an articles editor for the International Law Journal, and his student note, “The Dangers of ‘Streamlining’ Immigration,” was published in that publication’s summer 2018 volume. He participated in the Human Trafficking and Criminal Law clinics, and interned with the District Court of Massachusetts and the Rhode Island Public Defender’s Appellate division. Following his graduation from law school, David clerked for the Region Six judges of the Maine District Court.
In his free time, David enjoys baking, cooking, creative writing, camping, and hiking.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- State of Maine
- State of New Hampshire
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Not licensed by Rhode Island
January 1, 2020
July 24, 2018
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Claims for Engineers
- “Evaluation of the Disability Determination Process for Traumatic Brain Injury in Veterans” (2019)
- Military Retirement – What It Means for Veterans
- CCK Helps Marine Corps Veteran Appeal Denial of Service Connection for Knee Disabilities
- VA Disability for Hypertension and Sleep Apnea