David J. Giza
David joined CCK in September 2019 as an appellate attorney. His practice focuses on assisting disabled veterans before the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
David graduated from Bard College in Annandale-on-Hudson, New York with a B.A. in Political Studies in 2015. He then attended Boston University School of Law, and graduated with his J.D. in 2018.
During law school, David served as an articles editor for the International Law Journal, and his student note, “The Dangers of ‘Streamlining’ Immigration,” was published in that publication’s summer 2018 volume. He participated in the Human Trafficking and Criminal Law clinics, and interned with the District Court of Massachusetts and the Rhode Island Public Defender’s Appellate division. Following his graduation from law school, David clerked for the Region Six judges of the Maine District Court.
In his free time, David enjoys baking, cooking, creative writing, camping, and hiking.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- State of Maine
- State of New Hampshire
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Not licensed by Rhode Island
May 1, 2020
August 25, 2021
- National Academy of Sciences Finds Gaps in Army’s Study of Long-Term Health Effects on Test Subjects
- CCK Helps Thailand Veteran Win TDIU Based on Herbicide Exposure
- How Often Does VA Reevaluate Disability Ratings?
- Trichloroethylene (TCE) Exposure and VA Disability Benefits
- VA Disability Benefits for Epilepsy and Seizure Conditions