Areas of Practice
- Veterans Law
Dallas joined CCK in November of 2018 as a Veterans Claims Advocate. She became an Accredited Claims Agent by the Department of Veterans Affairs in December 2020. Her practice focuses on representing disabled veterans and their families before the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Board of Veterans’ Appeals.
Dallas graduated summa cum laude from Bridgewater State University in May 2018 with a Bachelor of Arts in English, with a minor in Psychology.
In her spare time, she enjoys reading, writing, being outdoors, and spending time with family and friends.
Veterans More Likely to Develop Breast, Prostate Cancer Than Civilians: Study
July 29, 2019
Agent Orange in Laos: New Benefits for Veterans and Surviving Dependents
August 3, 2022
- Agent Orange and Parkinson’s-Like Symptoms
- CCK Wins Precedential Decision in Nohr v. McDonald
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Benefits for Cardiovascular Disease
- Board Erred in Denying Service Connection for Orthopedic Conditions as Secondary to PTSD
- Can You Have VA Disability Appeals in Both the Legacy and Appeals Reform Systems?