Dallas joined CCK in November of 2018 as a Veterans Claims Advocate. She became an Accredited Claims Agent by the Department of Veterans Affairs in December 2020. Her practice focuses on representing disabled veterans and their families before the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Board of Veterans’ Appeals.
Dallas graduated summa cum laude from Bridgewater State University in May 2018 with a Bachelor of Arts in English, with a minor in Psychology.
In her spare time, she enjoys reading, writing, being outdoors, and spending time with family and friends.
October 15, 2021
October 13, 2021
- Own Occupation vs. Any Occupation Long Term Disability Insurance Policies
- Denial of service connection for cause of death resulted from failure to consider exposure to herbicides
- Pes planus denial based on misapplication of the law, Court finds
- VA Disability Ratings and Benefits for Foot Drop
- Veterans of the Global War on Terror and Benefits Available