Courtney E. Ross
Courtney joined CCK in 2015 as an Associate Attorney. Her practice focuses on representing disabled veterans before the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Courtney graduated from Roger Williams University where she earned her B.A. in Political Science, summa cum laude. After graduation, she worked as a legal assistant for a health benefits consulting company in Massachusetts. Courtney then earned her J.D., magna cum laude, from Roger Williams University School of Law in 2015. During her time in law school, Courtney gained policy experience interning with the Office of House Policy for the Rhode Island General Assembly and with the National Women’s Law Center in Washington, D. C. She also gained experience in both corporate law and in the courtroom while interning for corporate counsel at MetLife Auto & Home and for the Bristol County District Attorney’s Office in Fall River, Massachusetts. She is a member of the Rhode Island Bar Association. In her free time, Courtney enjoys reading, traveling to new places, spending time with friends and family, and cheering on the New England Patriots!
- State of Rhode Island
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Rhode Island Bar Association, Member
- Appeals Modernization Act – The New VA Disability Appeals Process
- Appeals Reform: How Implementation Will Affect Pending Claims and Appeals
- Robert Chisholm Interviews Military Exposures Expert Dr. Victoria Cassano
- CCK LIVE: The “Non-Adversarial” Nature of the VA Claims Process
- C&P exams: Compensation and Pension examinations and the role they play in your VA disability case