Cameron Charles Troilo III
Cameron joined the Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick Law Firm in September 2022 as a Court Team Attorney. Cameron’s practice on the Court Team focuses on representing disabled veterans before the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
Cameron earned a B.A. in Classics from the College of Charleston in 2016 where he studied ancient history while participating in the BEAMS Seafloor Mapping Program. Cameron later earned his J.D., cum laude from Roger Williams University School of Law in 2022. During his time at Roger Williams University School of Law, Cameron externed with Coastal States Organization and participated in the American Bar Association’s Free Legal Answers program.
In his free time, Cameron enjoys reading, playing guitar, and getting outdoors.
Cameron is currently waiting for his bar results from Rhode Island and serving as a Non-Attorney Practitioner.
May 22, 2019
January 29, 2019
- Board of Veterans’ Appeals Docket Delays and Backlog
- Am I Eligible for VA Individual Unemployability Based on My PTSD?
- Beyond Vietnam: Other Military Areas Where Agent Orange was Used
- Plantar Fasciitis and VA Compensation
- Board Erred When It Denied an Increased Rating for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Found it Lacked Jurisdiction Over TDIU Claim