Bethany A. Cooke
Bethany joined CCK in April of 2017 and has been an Accredited Claims Agent since 2019. She currently represents disabled veterans and their dependents before the Regional Office and the Board of Veterans’ Appeals.
Bethany graduated magna cum laude from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, in December of 2013, with bachelors’ degrees in English and Philosophy, and a minor in Latin. She received a scholarship for undergraduate research she conducted on ancient Japan. In 2017, she completed a graduate degree in English Literature, obtaining a master’s degree from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, where she focused her studies on postcolonial literature and intersectional theory.
A huge fan of soccer, Bethany also enjoys reading, running, and spending time with her dogs and family.
September 21, 2021
September 10, 2021
- VA Operations During COVID-19: Interview with Director of VA Regional Office
- VA Proposes Change To Aid Veterans Exposed To Agent Orange
- Should I Appeal a Denied Claim or File a New VA Claim?
- 10 Most Common Disabilities for Veterans and How They’re Rated
- VA Proposes Regulations to Limit Attorney Access to the Veterans Benefits Management System (VBMS)