Bethany A. Cooke
Bethany joined CCK in April of 2017 and has been an Accredited Claims Agent since 2019. She currently represents disabled veterans and their dependents before the Regional Office and the Board of Veterans’ Appeals.
Bethany graduated magna cum laude from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, in December of 2013, with bachelors’ degrees in English and Philosophy, and a minor in Latin. She received a scholarship for undergraduate research she conducted on ancient Japan. In 2017, she completed a graduate degree in English Literature, obtaining a master’s degree from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, where she focused her studies on postcolonial literature and intersectional theory.
A huge fan of soccer, Bethany also enjoys reading, running, and spending time with her dogs and family.
March 24, 2019
July 30, 2018
- Board Erred in Denying Service Connection for Ischemic Heart Disease Due to Agent Orange Exposure in Korea
- BVA errs in denying service connection for pancreatic cancer as due to herbicide exposure
- VA Disability Benefits for Hernia
- How Does VA Rate Sleep Apnea?
- VA Disability for Hashimoto’s Disease: Burn Pit Exposure