Audrey joined CCK as a Summer Associate in 2022 and returned in September 2023 as an Associate Attorney. Her practice focuses on assisting disabled veterans before the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
Audrey graduated magna cum laude and received a B.A. in Philosophy from Denison University in Granville, Ohio. She went on to earn her J.D. from Boston University School of Law in 2023.
During law school, Audrey worked with Greater Boston Legal Services through Boston University’s Civil Litigation and Justice Program, where she represented clients facing constructive evictions and adverse employment actions. In 2022, she worked as a legal intern with Jane Doe Inc., Massachusetts’s coalition against sexual and domestic violence. Audrey also competed in the Edward C. Stone moot court competition and was the vice president of BU’s chapter of the National Lawyer’s Guild.
In her free time, Audrey enjoys reading, watching (and discussing) movies, and hosting dinner parties.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- State of Rhode Island
April 25, 2019
February 10, 2022
- IBS Secondary to PTSD VA Disability Ratings
- How to Increase Your PTSD VA Rating From 50% to 70%
- Flare-Ups: How They Impact Orthopedic Ratings
- Board Decision Denying Service Connection for Vertigo and Increased Rating for PTSD Relied on Inadequate Examinations
- Board erred in denial of service connection for Veteran’s peripheral vascular disease