Andrew joined Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick in October of 2021 as a Court Team Attorney. His practice focuses on representing disabled veterans before the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
Andrew received his B.A. from the University at Albany in May 2016, and his J.D. from Suffolk University Law School in May 2019. During law school, Andrew served as the Editor-in-Chief for the Journal of Health & Biomedical Law and published a case comment analyzing aspects of the Sherman Antitrust Act. Andrew also interned with a civil litigation firm during his time in law school.
Prior to joining Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick, Andrew gained experience as an associate litigation attorney at a law firm in the Boston-metro area.
In his free time, Andrew enjoys spending time outside throughout New England, playing golf, and following the Patriots and Bruins. Andrew is also a veteran, having served 6 years in the New York Army National Guard.
- State of Massachusetts
- Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Not licensed by Rhode Island
June 15, 2019
September 16, 2018
- CCK Delivers Oral Argument at CAVC Regarding Jurisdiction Over Veteran’s TDIU Claim
- How to Get a Copy of VA C&P Exam Results
- What is VA Doing to Help the Veterans Suicide Epidemic?
- Blue Water Navy Update: Federal Circuit to Go En Banc, Orders New Briefs and Oral Argument in Procopio
- Sleep Apnea and Depression Secondary VA Disability Benefits