Areas of Practice
- Veterans Law
Andrew joined Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick in October of 2021 as a Court Team Attorney. His practice focuses on representing disabled veterans before the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
Andrew received his B.A. from the University at Albany in May 2016, and his J.D. from Suffolk University Law School in May 2019. During law school, Andrew served as the Editor-in-Chief for the Journal of Health & Biomedical Law and published a case comment analyzing aspects of the Sherman Antitrust Act. Andrew also interned with a civil litigation firm during his time in law school.
Prior to joining Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick, Andrew gained experience as an associate litigation attorney at a law firm in the Boston-metro area.
In his free time, Andrew enjoys spending time outside throughout New England, playing golf, and following the Patriots and Bruins. Andrew is also a veteran, having served 6 years in the New York Army National Guard.
- State of Massachusetts
- Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Not licensed by Rhode Island
Military Medical Disability Examinations (MDE) for VA Disability
February 12, 2020
VA Secondary Conditions to GERD and VA Ratings
October 21, 2021
- CCK Helps Vietnam War Era Veteran Secure Benefits for Prostate Cancer After VA Error
- Board prematurely denied entitlement to extraschedular referral for the Veteran’s bilateral hearing disability
- How to Expedite VA Disability Claims
- Hearing loss denial contained legal error by Board
- Understanding Your VA Disability Compensation Award Letter