Appeals Reform Terminology Cheat Sheet
Our Appeals Reform terminology guide can help you understand what key phrases of the reformed VA appeals system mean, and where these elements fall into the new veterans’ appellate process.
- RAMP and Appeals Reform Updates
- 7 Key Takeaways from the House Committee on Veterans Affairs Hearing on Current Status of Appeals Reform Implementation
- Appeals Reform Notice of Disagreement vs. Legacy Appeals System Notice of Disagreement
- Opting into Appeals Reform from the Legacy Appeals System
- VA Appeals Reform Deadlines
- Should I Wait to File an Appeal Until VA Appeals Reform Takes Effect?
- Can I Opt-in to Appeals Reform Once It’s Enacted?
- When Will Appeals Reform Take Effect?
Share this Post