Appeals Reform Terminology Cheat Sheet
Our Appeals Reform terminology guide can help you understand what key phrases of the reformed VA appeals system mean, and where these elements fall into the new veterans’ appellate process.
- Appeals Reform Notice of Disagreement vs. Legacy Appeals System Notice of Disagreement
- RAMP and Appeals Reform Updates
- VA Appeals Reform Deadlines
- 7 Key Takeaways from the House Committee on Veterans Affairs Hearing on Current Status of Appeals Reform Implementation
- BREAKING: VA appeals reform legislation awaits President’s signature
- When Will Appeals Reform Take Effect?
- Can I Opt-in to Appeals Reform Once It’s Enacted?
- Should I Wait to File an Appeal Until VA Appeals Reform Takes Effect?