Appeals Reform Terminology Cheat Sheet
Our Appeals Reform terminology guide can help you understand what key phrases of the reformed VA appeals system mean, and where these elements fall into the new veterans’ appellate process.
- 7 Key Takeaways from the House Committee on Veterans Affairs Hearing on Current Status of Appeals Reform Implementation
- Why Reform the Appeals System
- VA Appeals Reform Deadlines
- Appeals Reform Notice of Disagreement vs. Legacy Appeals System Notice of Disagreement
- Can You Have VA Disability Appeals in Both the Legacy and Appeals Reform Systems?
- When Will Appeals Reform Take Effect?
- Should I Wait to File an Appeal Until VA Appeals Reform Takes Effect?
- Can I Opt-in to Appeals Reform Once It’s Enacted?