Appeals Reform Terminology Cheat Sheet
Our Appeals Reform terminology guide can help you understand what key phrases of the reformed VA appeals system mean, and where these elements fall into the new veterans’ appellate process.
- Appeals Reform Notice of Disagreement vs. Legacy Appeals System Notice of Disagreement
- VA Appeals Reform Deadlines
- Can You Have VA Disability Appeals in Both the Legacy and Appeals Reform Systems?
- RAMP and Appeals Reform Updates
- 7 Key Takeaways from the House Committee on Veterans Affairs Hearing on Current Status of Appeals Reform Implementation
- Can I Opt-in to Appeals Reform Once It’s Enacted?
- Should I Wait to File an Appeal Until VA Appeals Reform Takes Effect?
- When Will Appeals Reform Take Effect?
Share this Post