Appeals Reform Terminology Cheat Sheet
Our Appeals Reform terminology guide can help you understand what key phrases of the reformed VA appeals system mean, and where these elements fall into the new veterans’ appellate process.
- Filing a Claim for VA Disability Benefits Under Appeals Reform
- CCK Successfully Appeals Board Decision to Deny Increased Rating that Uses Inadequate Examination Report
- CCK Successfully Substituted Sister-in-Law into Case Before Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Is VA’s New AMA Appeals System Better for Veterans? It Depends.
- CCK Partners with Harvard Law School in a Class Action Case at the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Why Did the VA Create the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- Can Anyone Opt Into the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- What is the Process in a Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC) or Veterans Court Appeal?
- How Can a Veteran File an Appeal in the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- What is the Board of Veterans’ Appeals (BVA)?
Share this Post