Appeals Reform Guide
Our Appeals Reform guide covers everything you need to know about VA’s new appeals system. This resource can help you navigate the transition from the old system to the new by explaining the structure of Appeals Reform, and most importantly, how it affects your VA disability claims.
- CCK Appeals Board Denial for Service Connection for Hypertension Secondary to PTSD
- Opting into Appeals Reform from the Legacy Appeals System
- What is a Board of Veterans’ Appeals Docket Number?
- The Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP): In Review
- VA Releases November 2018 Report on its Comprehensive Plan for Appeals Reform
- How Can a Veteran File an Appeal in the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- What is the Process in a Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC) or Veterans Court Appeal?
- Can Anyone Opt Into the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- Why Did the VA Create the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- What is the Board of Veterans’ Appeals (BVA)?
Share this Post