Appeals Reform Guide
Our Appeals Reform guide covers everything you need to know about VA’s new appeals system. This resource can help you navigate the transition from the old system to the new by explaining the structure of Appeals Reform, and most importantly, how it affects your VA disability claims.
- Finality of VA Decisions: Legacy Appeals System vs. Appeals Reform
- Inside the Veterans Benefits Management System (VBMS)
- Appeals Reform Notice of Disagreement vs. Legacy Appeals System Notice of Disagreement
- Should I Wait to File an Appeal Until VA Appeals Reform Takes Effect?
- When Will Appeals Reform Take Effect?
- Can I Opt-in to Appeals Reform Once It’s Enacted?