Appeals Reform Guide
Our Appeals Reform guide covers everything you need to know about VA’s new appeals system. This resource can help you navigate the transition from the old system to the new by explaining the structure of Appeals Reform, and most importantly, how it affects your VA disability claims.
- 7 Key Takeaways from the House Committee on Veterans Affairs Hearing on Current Status of Appeals Reform Implementation
- What is the VA Disability Appeals Success Rate for Veterans?
- Trump Nominates 3 Judges for Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Filing a Claim for VA Disability Benefits Under Appeals Reform
- Is VA Ready for Full Implementation of Appeals Reform?
- What is the Process in a Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC) or Veterans Court Appeal?
- Can Anyone Opt Into the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- Why Did the VA Create the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- What is the Board of Veterans’ Appeals (BVA)?
- How Can a Veteran File an Appeal in the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
Share this Post