Appeals Reform Guide
Our Appeals Reform guide covers everything you need to know about VA’s new appeals system. This resource can help you navigate the transition from the old system to the new by explaining the structure of Appeals Reform, and most importantly, how it affects your VA disability claims.
- Appeals Reform: Board of Veterans’ Appeals Board 2.0 – Every Decision Matters
- VA Releases November 2018 Report on its Comprehensive Plan for Appeals Reform
- Why the Board of Veterans’ Appeals Remands a Case
- FAQ Friday: The Appeals Process & The CAVC
- Board of Veterans’ Appeals Decisions: Grants, Remands, and Denials
- Can Anyone Opt Into the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- What is the Board of Veterans’ Appeals (BVA)?
- Why Did the VA Create the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- How Can a Veteran File an Appeal in the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- What is the Process in a Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC) or Veterans Court Appeal?
Share this Post