Episode 35: Legislative Proposals
On this week’s episode of the Veterans Legal Lowdown team CCK dives into VA’s proposed budget for 2021: Where does VA plan to spend its money next year, and what impacts could this funding have on Veterans healthcare and benefits?
- VA Releases November 2018 Report on its Comprehensive Plan for Appeals Reform
- VA Healthcare Eligibility & Copays
- Senate Veterans’ Affairs Committee Holds Hearing Regarding Fiscal Year 2020 Budget for Veteran’s Programs
- Managing Veterans Benefits Administration Performance & Results Webcast: Quarter 2 of Fiscal Year 2019
- Veterans Working in Healthcare and Increased COVID-19 Risk
Share this Post