Episode 35: Legislative Proposals
On this week’s episode of the Veterans Legal Lowdown team CCK dives into VA’s proposed budget for 2021: Where does VA plan to spend its money next year, and what impacts could this funding have on Veterans healthcare and benefits?
- VA Bilateral Factor and How it Impacts Your Disability Rating
- VA Releases November 2018 Report on its Comprehensive Plan for Appeals Reform
- Senate Veterans’ Affairs Committee Holds Hearing Regarding Fiscal Year 2020 Budget for Veteran’s Programs
- VA Healthcare Eligibility & Copays
- Managing Veterans Benefits Administration Performance & Results Webcast: Quarter 2 of Fiscal Year 2019
Share this Post