Episode 10: 2020 Year in Review
On this episode of Veterans Legal Lowdown, our CCK attorneys are taking a closer look at how certain changes have impacted veterans in the past year. Additionally, we will explain how any new changes will affect veterans moving forward. We will discuss any updates to regulations, VA processes, and more. Be sure to join team CCK as we review everything the past year has changed for veterans.
- Managing Veterans Benefits Administration Performance & Results Webcast: Quarter 2 of Fiscal Year 2019
- Senate Veterans’ Affairs Committee Holds Hearing Regarding Fiscal Year 2020 Budget for Veteran’s Programs
- Direct Review at the Board of Veterans’ Appeals
- How Long Does It Take for VA to Review Evidence?
- What Is the Difference Between the Higher-Level Review Lane and the Supplemental Claim Lane?
- What is a Decision Review Officer (DRO)?
Share this Post