How To Check Your VA Claim Status
It can take months or even longer for VA to issue a decision on your claim. Knowing what stage of the appeals process your claim is in can help you better understand how the VA claims and appeals process works and can help you avoid missing deadlines. There are three ways to check your claim status: go to your local VA regional office; call VA at (800) 827-1000; or log in to VA’s appeals tracker.
Share this Graphic
- Statement in Support of Claim for VA Benefits
- What is the Process at the Board of Veterans’ Appeals Under the New VA Appeals System?
- Everything you need to know about the new Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)
- RAMP and Appeals Reform Updates
- CCK Partners with Harvard Law School in a Class Action Case at the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Can Anyone Opt Into the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- What is the Process in a Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC) or Veterans Court Appeal?
- Should I Wait to File an Appeal Until VA Appeals Reform Takes Effect?
- Can I Opt-in to Appeals Reform Once It’s Enacted?
- Is Having Your TDIU Claim Deferred Bad News?
- VA Claims and Appeals Backlog (Dec. 2018 Update)
- How VA Will Process Blue Water Navy Veterans’ Claims – Video
- VA Appeals Reform: How will it affect your claim?
- VA Appeals Reform: RAMP in Review (Jan. 2019)
- The New VA Appeals System, Explained
Share this Post