How To Check Your VA Claim Status
It can take months or even longer for VA to issue a decision on your claim. Knowing what stage of the appeals process your claim is in can help you better understand how the VA claims and appeals process works and can help you avoid missing deadlines. There are three ways to check your claim status: go to your local VA regional office; call VA at (800) 827-1000; or log in to VA’s appeals tracker.
- Should I Appeal a Denied Claim or File a New VA Claim?
- Filing a Claim for VA Disability Benefits Under Appeals Reform
- VA Disability Benefits Appeals Reform: the New Claim Stream
- Appeals to the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- The Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC) Explained
- Is Having Your TDIU Claim Deferred Bad News?
- Can I Opt-in to Appeals Reform Once It’s Enacted?
- What Is the Difference Between the Higher-Level Review Lane and the Supplemental Claim Lane?
- I Received the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP) Letter, What Now?
- What Should You Include in Your Claim for TDIU?
- Video: 9 Myths About the VA Appeals Modernization Act
- Top 8 Disability Claim & Appeal Tips
- VA Appeals Reform: How will it affect your claim?
- 5 Ways to Establish VA Service Connection – Video
- The New VA Appeals System, Explained
Share this Post