How To Check Your VA Claim Status
It can take months or even longer for VA to issue a decision on your claim. Knowing what stage of the appeals process your claim is in can help you better understand how the VA claims and appeals process works and can help you avoid missing deadlines. There are three ways to check your claim status: go to your local VA regional office; call VA at (800) 827-1000; or log in to VA’s appeals tracker.
- How to File a VA Claim for Secondary Service Connection
- 10 Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims Cases All Veterans Should Know: Part 1
- 9 Myths About the VA Appeals Modernization Act
- RAMP and Appeals Reform Updates
- The Difference Between a VA Benefits Claim and an Appeal
- Once I Join, Can I Opt Out of the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- Is RAMP a Part of the Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act of 2017?
- How Can a Veteran File an Appeal in the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- Will There Be a Notice of Disagreement Lane for RAMP Appeals to the Board?
- What Should You Include in Your Claim for TDIU?
- 5 Ways to Establish VA Service Connection – Video
- How VA Will Process Blue Water Navy Veterans’ Claims – Video
- Top 8 Disability Claim & Appeal Tips
- Board of Veterans’ Appeals Issues 100k Decisions in FY 2020
- VA Appeals Reform is HERE (February 19, 2019)
Share this Post