How To Check Your VA Claim Status
It can take months or even longer for VA to issue a decision on your claim. Knowing what stage of the appeals process your claim is in can help you better understand how the VA claims and appeals process works and can help you avoid missing deadlines. There are three ways to check your claim status: go to your local VA regional office; call VA at (800) 827-1000; or log in to VA’s appeals tracker.
- VA Claim Process Explained
- RAMP: Should you participate in VA’s new Rapid Appeals Modernization Program?
- Should I Appeal a Denied Claim or File a New VA Claim?
- How VA Will Process Blue Water Navy Veterans’ Claims
- Filing a Claim for VA Disability Benefits Under Appeals Reform
- Why Did the VA Create the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- Once I Join, Can I Opt Out of the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- What Can I Do to Make the VA Process Go Faster?
- Can Anyone Opt Into the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- Is Having Your TDIU Claim Deferred Bad News?
- Monk v. Wilkie: Class Actions at the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC)
- How VA Will Process Blue Water Navy Veterans’ Claims – Video
- VA Appeals Reform: How will it affect your claim?
- How to Win Your VA Claim – Video
- VA Appeals Reform: Proposed Regulations
Share this Post