How To Check Your VA Claim Status
It can take months or even longer for VA to issue a decision on your claim. Knowing what stage of the appeals process your claim is in can help you better understand how the VA claims and appeals process works and can help you avoid missing deadlines. There are three ways to check your claim status: go to your local VA regional office; call VA at (800) 827-1000; or log in to VA’s appeals tracker.
Share this Graphic
- FAQ Friday: The Appeals Process & The CAVC
- “Evaluation of the Disability Determination Process for Traumatic Brain Injury in Veterans” (2019)
- What Can I Do to Make the Veterans Disability Process Proceed More Smoothly in My Case?
- How Long VA Appeals Process Can Take – Average Appeal Times for Disability Claims
- VA Disability Claims and Appeals Process Timeline
- What is the Process in a Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC) or Veterans Court Appeal?
- Does RAMP Change the Process for Filing an Initial Disability Claim With VA?
- What Can I Do to Make the VA Process Go Faster?
Share this Post