Agent Orange VA Claims eBook
CCK presents its new eBook – Agent Orange VA Claims, now available for free download!
This comprehensive guide offers an in-depth look into VA disability benefits for herbicide exposure. It also contains an updated list of Agent Orange presumptive conditions and locations, as well as advice on how to qualify for Agent Orange disability compensation on a direct basis.
Access all the essential information regarding your Agent Orange VA claim by downloading your copy today.
What You Will Learn
This eBook provides much needed information for veterans seeking VA compensation for their Agent Orange-related conditions, including:
- How to file an Agent Orange VA Claim
- A comprehensive list of Agent Orange presumptive conditions
- Detailed information on the presumption of exposure for Agent Orange
- Agent Orange and the Korean DMZ
- Agent Orange and C-123 Aircraft
- Blue Water Navy Vietnam Veterans Act of 2019
- Agent Orange in Thailand
- Agent Orange in Guam
- Agent Orange effects beyond the veteran
- Information about the Agent Orange Registry Health Exam
- A brief history of Agent Orange legislation.
- A breakdown of tactical herbicides used by the U.S. military during the Vietnam War era.
- And more.
Save this guide to your device and use it as a reference whenever you need. Download your copy for free now!
Brief Introduction to Agent Orange
Agent Orange was a tactical herbicide mixture used by the United States military during the Vietnam War era and contained the highly toxic dioxin contaminant known as TCDD. This dioxin often takes years to break down once it has been released into the environment and can cause a wide array of health effects.
VA recognizes certain conditions and their symptoms as having a strong association with Agent Orange exposure. The list of presumptive conditions continues to grow, with three new conditions added in January 2021.
Was Your Agent Orange VA Claim Denied?
If VA denied your claim for an Agent Orange-related condition, Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick may be able to help. The accredited attorneys and claims agents at CCK have decades of experience successfully helping veterans get their rightfully earned VA benefits. Contact CCK today at 800-544-9144 for a free case review.
Share this Post