Rose joined CCK in 2015 as a Veterans Claims Advocate. She became the Marketing Coordinator in 2016 and the Communications Manager in 2020. As of March of 2021, she has been serving as CCK’s Strategic Projects Manager.
Rose earned an MBA with a concentration in Management from the Clark University School of Management in 2021. Rose graduated summa cum laude from Clark University in 2014 with a B.A. in Psychology. She is a member of the Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society and the Psi Chi International Honor Society in Psychology. Prior to joining CCK in 2015, Rose lived in Spain while working as an English Language Teaching Assistant.
In her free time, Rose enjoys spending time with family and friends, yoga, traveling, and volunteering with Big Sister Boston.
December 4, 2018
- CCK Uncovers Memo Used By VA To Wrongly Deny Claims Of Thailand Veterans
- CCK Appeals Decision That Denied Veteran Entitlement To Special Monthly Compensation
- CCK’s Zach Stolz And Dav Force Rollback Of Thailand Rule Change
- Court Finds Board Erred When It Favored Negative VA Exams Over Positive Private Exams
- The Board Erred In Finding 1983 Bva Decision Subsumed A 1953 Rating Decision