Rachel E. Foster
Rachel joined CCK in July of 2014 as a Veterans Claims Advocate. As of March of 2017, Rachel is an Accredited VA Claims Agent. Rachel’s practice focuses on representing disabled veterans and their families before the VA and the Board of Veterans’ Appeals.
Rachel graduated from Southern New Hampshire University in 2011 with a B.A. in Psychology. In addition to graduating summa cum laude, Rachel received the Bob Doucette Psychology Award for excellence in Psychology and was a member of the Psi Chi and Alpha Chi honors societies. During college, Rachel completed internships and volunteered at mental health facilities, including geriatric care, outpatient therapies, and rehabilitation programs.
In her spare time, Rachel enjoys reading, boxing, and traveling. She also enjoys traveling, and spending time with family, including her cat.
December 22, 2018
March 30, 2019
- Radiation Exposure and VA Disability Compensation
- Can You Have VA Disability Appeals in Both the Legacy and Appeals Reform Systems?
- How to Check the Status of your VA Compensation Claim
- Benefits for Family Members of Veterans Stationed at Camp Lejeune
- Am I Eligible for VA Individual Unemployability Based on My PTSD?