Rachel E. Foster
Rachel joined CCK in July of 2014 as a Veterans Claims Advocate. As of March of 2017, Rachel is an Accredited VA Claims Agent. Rachel’s practice focuses on representing disabled veterans and their families before the VA and the Board of Veterans’ Appeals.
Rachel graduated from Southern New Hampshire University in 2011 with a B.A. in Psychology. In addition to graduating summa cum laude, Rachel received the Bob Doucette Psychology Award for excellence in Psychology and was a member of the Psi Chi and Alpha Chi honors societies. During college, Rachel completed internships and volunteered at mental health facilities, including geriatric care, outpatient therapies, and rehabilitation programs.
In her spare time, Rachel enjoys reading, boxing, and traveling. She also enjoys traveling, and spending time with family, including her cat.
December 22, 2018
March 30, 2019
- Court Agrees with CCK: Board Erred in Denying Service Connection for Hypertension as Due to Herbicide Exposure
- Obesity and VA Disability Compensation
- VA Releases the Mission Act’s Community Access Standards
- CCK Helps Thailand Veteran Secure Years of Retroactive Benefits in CUE Case
- RAMP: Should you participate in VA’s new Rapid Appeals Modernization Program?