Michael D. Lostritto
Michael joined CCK in September of 2016 as an Attorney, was named Supervising Attorney in 2021, and now serves as a Managing Attorney. His practice focuses on the representation of disabled veterans before the Department of Veterans Affairs and the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
Michael graduated magna cum laude from the University at Albany in 2009 and received his law degree cum laude from Albany Law School in 2014.
While in law school, Michael served as an Associate Editor for the Albany Law Review and was a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Rachel L. Kretser in New York’s Third Judicial District. Prior to joining Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick in 2016, Michael worked as a litigation attorney in an Albany, New York law firm.
Since relocating to Rhode Island to join the firm, Michael enjoys spending his free time exploring the New England Coast and relaxing with friends and family. Michael is an avid baseball fan and continues to cheer on his beloved New York Yankees.
- State of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Not licensed by Rhode Island
April 18, 2017
March 12, 2018
- Why Long-Term Disability Benefits May Be Terminated After Initial Approval
- VA Disability Ratings for Nerve Damage
- Meet Ally Niven, 2018 Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick Child of an American Veteran Scholarship Winner
- VA Disability for Cold Weather Injury and Residuals
- Cost of Living Adjustment (COLA) Introduced to Increase Veterans’ Benefits