Lisa M. Ioannilli
Lisa joined CCK in March 2012. Lisa is a Senior Attorney focusing on representing disabled veterans in claims pending before the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
Lisa earned her Bachelor’s degree from Wellesley College and her law degree from George Washington University School of Law. In law school, Lisa completed the Domestic Violence Clinic, the Pro Bono program, and was awarded the J.B. and Maurice C. Shapiro Public Service Fellowship. She also completed an internship at Greater Boston Legal Services and completed coursework at Suffolk University Law School. Lisa also serves on the Board of Directors for The Kurt Giessler Foundation for Youth Achievement.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Not licensed by Rhode Island