Kayla M. Rogers
Kayla is an accredited VA claims agent representing disabled veterans and their families before the VA and the Board of Veteran’s appeals. Kayla joined the firm in September 2016 as a Claims Advocate and has held many positions working in the firm’s Agency Practice in her time here. She became an accredited VA claims agent in July 2017.
Kayla graduated from the University of Massachusetts Amherst in May of 2016. She earned a Bachelor of Science in Psychology, as well as a certificate in Criminal Justice Studies. She is a member of the Psi Chi International Honor Society in Psychology.
In her spare time, Kayla enjoys spending time with her friends and family, live music, ice skating, and baking cookies.
July 5, 2017
December 2, 2018
- Court reverses Board’s finding that the Veteran did not perfect his appeal
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance Company Deadlines: ERISA
- CCK Law’s Kerry Baker Presents at Burn Pits Congressional Briefing
- Reflections on Giving Tuesday & Community Service in 2020
- 7 Things Every Veteran Should Know About Agent Orange