Frank G. Padula
Frank joined CCK in August 2017 as a Veterans Claims Advocate. As of December 2019, Frank is an Accredited VA Claims Agent. Frank’s practice focuses on representing disabled veterans and their families before VA and the Board of Veterans’ Appeals.
Frank graduated from Emmanuel College in 2017 with a B.A. in English. During college, he interned for a local law office specializing in civil litigation.
In his spare time, Frank enjoys reading, exercising, rooting for the Boston Celtics, and taking his dog, Sam, on long hikes along the coast of the Narragansett Bay.
February 19, 2019
December 8, 2020
- Court reverses Board’s denial of earlier effective date for herpes progenitalis
- Can You Receive VA Disability and Military Retirement Pay?
- Board wrongly denies Veteran service connection for hip condition
- Sharp, Metal-Laden Iraqi Dust May Cause Respiratory Ailments: Study
- VA Operations During COVID-19: Interview with Director of VA Regional Office