Frank G. Padula
Frank joined CCK in August 2017 as a Veterans Claims Advocate. As of December 2019, Frank is an Accredited VA Claims Agent. Frank’s practice focuses on representing disabled veterans and their families before VA and the Board of Veterans’ Appeals.
Frank graduated from Emmanuel College in 2017 with a B.A. in English. During college, he interned for a local law office specializing in civil litigation.
In his spare time, Frank enjoys reading, exercising, rooting for the Boston Celtics, and taking his dog, Sam, on long hikes along the coast of the Narragansett Bay.
September 3, 2021
October 25, 2020
- Precedential Decision: Protected Work Environment, CCK Delivers Oral Argument at CAVC
- Decision Issued on Herbicide Exposure at Fort Drum
- Chloracne and Agent Orange Benefits
- Board Erred in Denying Service Connection for Orthopedic Conditions as Secondary to PTSD
- Kidney Disease and Type 2 Diabetes: Secondary Service Connection