Frank G. Padula
Frank joined CCK in August 2017 as a Veterans Claims Advocate. As of December 2019, Frank is an Accredited VA Claims Agent. Frank’s practice focuses on representing disabled veterans and their families before VA and the Board of Veterans’ Appeals.
Frank graduated from Emmanuel College in 2017 with a B.A. in English. During college, he interned for a local law office specializing in civil litigation.
In his spare time, Frank enjoys reading, exercising, rooting for the Boston Celtics, and taking his dog, Sam, on long hikes along the coast of the Narragansett Bay.
November 15, 2016
September 8, 2016
- CCK Uncovers Memo Used By VA To Wrongly Deny Claims Of Thailand Veterans
- CCK Appeals Decision That Denied Veteran Entitlement To Special Monthly Compensation
- CCK’s Zach Stolz And Dav Force Rollback Of Thailand Rule Change
- Court Finds Board Erred When It Favored Negative VA Exams Over Positive Private Exams
- The Board Erred In Finding 1983 Bva Decision Subsumed A 1953 Rating Decision