Brandon joined CCK in July of 2015 as a Veterans Claims Advocate and became an Accredited Claims Agent in March of 2017. Brandon was also named Recruiting, Development and Support Supervisor in August of 2020. Brandon focuses on representing Veterans in their appeals at the Agency level (Regional Office) and the Board of Veterans’ Appeals.
Originally from Massachusetts, Brandon attended the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth and graduated summa cum laude in 2014 with a B.A. degree in Psychology and a BA degree Crime and Justice Studies. During 2014 Brandon worked and interned with the Coalition for Social Justice in Fall River, Massachusetts.
In his spare time, Brandon enjoys hiking with his wife and yellow-lab, triathlon training, weightlifting, and playing music with friends and family.
May 18, 2017
September 4, 2018
- Decoding Decisions from the Board of Veterans’ Appeals
- CCK Sponsors Vietnam Memorial Moving Wall
- Post-9/11 Veterans Report Higher Disability Ratings Than Prior Generations
- What to Do When You Get a Board Decision Under Appeals Reform
- Dependency and Indemnity Compensation: What Is It, and Do I Qualify?