Brandon joined CCK in July of 2015 as a Veterans Claims Advocate and became an Accredited Claims Agent in March of 2017. Brandon focuses on representing Veterans in their appeals at the Agency level (Regional Office) and the Board of Veterans’ Appeals.
Originally from Massachusetts, Brandon attended the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth and graduated summa cum laude in 2014 with a B.A. degree in Psychology and a BA degree Crime and Justice Studies. During 2014 Brandon worked and interned with the Coalition for Social Justice in Fall River, Massachusetts.
In his spare time, Brandon enjoys hiking with his wife and yellow-lab, triathlon training, weightlifting, and playing music with friends and family.
May 27, 2019
June 26, 2018
- Board Improperly Denied Compensable Rating for Veteran’s Right Leg Fracture Residuals
- VA Benefits Scammers, Illegal Fees, and the Guard Act
- What Conditions Do Not Qualify for VA Disability Benefits?
- Intervertebral Disc Syndrome (IVDS) and VA Disability
- 2021 Law School Scholarship for Veterans: Winner Christianna Golden