Brandon joined CCK in July of 2015 as a Veterans Claims Advocate and became an Accredited Claims Agent in March of 2017. Brandon focuses on representing Veterans in their appeals at the Agency level (Regional Office) and the Board of Veterans’ Appeals.
Originally from Massachusetts, Brandon attended the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth and graduated summa cum laude in 2014 with a B.A. degree in Psychology and a BA degree Crime and Justice Studies. During 2014 Brandon worked and interned with the Coalition for Social Justice in Fall River, Massachusetts.
In his spare time, Brandon enjoys hiking with his wife and yellow-lab, triathlon training, weightlifting, and playing music with friends and family.
February 28, 2018
- How to Apply for VA Survivors Benefits (Form 21P-534EZ)
- How to Increase VA Disability Rating from 80% to 100%
- Why Veterans May Develop PTSD Symptoms Later in Life
- BVA erred in its denial of Veteran’s increased rating claim for headache condition
- Proving VA Disability Without Service Treatment Records