Brandon joined CCK in July of 2015 as a Veterans Claims Advocate and became an Accredited Claims Agent in March of 2017. Brandon focuses on representing Veterans in their appeals at the Agency level (Regional Office) and the Board of Veterans’ Appeals.
Originally from Massachusetts, Brandon attended the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth and graduated summa cum laude in 2014 with a B.A. degree in Psychology and a BA degree Crime and Justice Studies. During 2014 Brandon worked and interned with the Coalition for Social Justice in Fall River, Massachusetts.
In his spare time, Brandon enjoys hiking with his wife and yellow-lab, triathlon training, weightlifting, and playing music with friends and family.
June 17, 2017
January 25, 2019
- Veterans’ Caregivers May Appeal for VA Financial Aid
- Board Erred in Denying Service Connection for Orthopedic Conditions as Secondary to PTSD
- Special Monthly Compensation Series: SMC(s)
- How to Increase Your PTSD VA Rating From 50% to 70%
- CCK Argues Board Must Consider Combined Effect of Veteran’s Service-Connected Disabilities