Brandon joined CCK in July of 2015 as a Veterans Claims Advocate and became an Accredited Claims Agent in March of 2017. Brandon was also named Recruiting, Development and Support Supervisor in August of 2020. Brandon focuses on representing Veterans in their appeals at the Agency level (Regional Office) and the Board of Veterans’ Appeals.
Originally from Massachusetts, Brandon attended the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth and graduated summa cum laude in 2014 with a B.A. degree in Psychology and a BA degree Crime and Justice Studies. During 2014 Brandon worked and interned with the Coalition for Social Justice in Fall River, Massachusetts.
In his spare time, Brandon enjoys hiking with his wife and yellow-lab, triathlon training, weightlifting, and playing music with friends and family.
December 23, 2019
- Board misinterpreted and misapplied the law in psychiatric disorder denial
- VA Disability Benefits for Epilepsy and Seizure Conditions
- Am I Eligible for VA Individual Unemployability Based on My PTSD?
- CCK Court win will help many veterans obtain more compensation
- VA Benefits for Surviving Spouses, Children, and Parents