Areas of Practice
- Veterans Law
Brandon joined CCK in July of 2015 as a Veterans Claims Advocate and became an Accredited Claims Agent in March of 2017. Brandon focuses on representing Veterans in their appeals at the Agency level (Regional Office) and the Board of Veterans’ Appeals.
Originally from Massachusetts, Brandon attended the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth and graduated summa cum laude in 2014 with a B.A. degree in Psychology and a BA degree Crime and Justice Studies. During 2014 Brandon worked and interned with the Coalition for Social Justice in Fall River, Massachusetts.
In his spare time, Brandon enjoys hiking with his wife and yellow-lab, triathlon training, weightlifting, and playing music with friends and family.
Switching Lanes Under Appeals Reform
December 29, 2018
Examiner Must Address Theory of Service Connection
May 14, 2017
- VA Disability Ratings for Hallux Valgus (Bunions)
- House Committee on Veterans Affairs Holds Hearing: “VA 2030: A Vision for the Future of VA”
- Court Remands Board Decision to Deny Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Benefits
- CCK LIVE: Recent Federal Circuit Rulings and Their Impact on Veterans
- VA Home Loans and How to Qualify