CCK is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our growing team in our new office in Providence, RI.
Administrative Assistants at CCK are responsible for supporting the entire firm by handling all general correspondence and office duties, including, but not limited to:
- Receiving, screening, and processing all inbound mail, along with ensuring the documents are efficiently and accurately associated with the correct client files;
- Supporting the firm’s paperless initiative;
- Reviewing all outbound mail to ensure information accuracy and submission to correct locations;
- Opening all new case files and submitting initial representation documents to the Evidence Intake Center and US Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims;
- Assisting Office Services by ensuring the office remains stocked of general office materials and assisting guests upon arrival to the office;
- Learning and working in the firm’s various systems, databases, and applications.
- Ability to work both independently and closely with team members.
Ongoing professional development and training is provided to ensure a dynamic and enriching work experience with opportunity to grow and advance your career!
- High school diploma required or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Working knowledge with Pitney Bowes Postage Meters, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook, preferred; and,
- Administrative or clerical experience a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Starting annual salary is $35,360;
- Access to an assortment of health, disability, and life insurance benefits; 401(k) plan; paid time off; and a wellness reimbursement program.
- This role will be required to report to the CCK Headquarters in Providence, RI daily. Following social distancing regulations, as well as CCK protocol related to COVID-19, is required.
- Hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM; and,
- Internal training provided.
To apply, please submit the following:
- Cover letter