The days and weeks after a car accident can be stressful and confusing. You are likely dealing with considerable pain from your accident injuries. The insurance company is probably calling and asking questions, sometimes tricky ones. Perhaps the other driver is denying liability or trying to argue the crash was your fault. And your bills keep piling up while your injuries keep you out of work.
If another party was responsible for your accident, you can hold them liable for your injury costs. Unfortunately, it is often difficult to do so. A car accident lawyer serving Warwick, RI at Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD can help you through this tough time, protecting your rights, shielding you from liability, and helping you get the compensation you deserve. Focusing on your recovery and getting back to your life, let us handle the insurance company for you.
Call for a free consultation today: 401-331-6300.
Why Hire a Car Accident Lawyer Who Serves Warwick, RI?
Hiring a car accident lawyer can be beneficial in many ways. When you enlist our help, our team will assist you with the following:
Of all the unpleasant situations that result from car accidents, insurance company negotiations rank near the top of the list. Insurers want to make a profit; one way they do so is by paying out as little as possible in claims. Without tough negotiation, you could get saddled with a settlement that pays far less than you deserve or, worse, not get paid at all.
Our attorneys have handled insurance negotiations for many clients, always working to even the odds and working to get them the compensation that they deserve. We can put our resources to work for you and get you the settlement you deserve.
Winning a Fair Settlement
Do not speak with insurance adjusters or other insurance company employees before discussing your case with us. Chances are, they will call you shortly after the accident, offering to settle your claim quickly so you can get paid faster. It sounds great, but the problem is this: if you accept a quick settlement offer from the insurance company, you leave money on the table. That is because the insurance company rarely initially offers anywhere close to the full amount for which you are eligible.
Our attorneys can determine the full value of your claim and fight for it. We also focus on getting the insurance company to settle when you are ready, keeping you from having to wait to get the money you deserve.
What Can I Expect from the Rhode Island Car Accident Claims Process?
Rhode Island’s car accident laws can be tricky. You need an attorney who has fought and won many car accident cases in the state and knows the process.
If the other driver caused the wreck, you can file a claim to recover damages from that party. However, as fault in car accidents is rarely cut-and-dry, the investigation might find that you contributed to the crash. If this is true, you can still recover compensation per Rhode Island’s pure comparative fault law. But, your percentage of fault will decrease your available compensation.
For example, if you have $20,000 in damages but were 25 percent at fault, you can still potentially recover $15,000 from the at-fault driver’s insurance company.
You can expect the other party to dispute fault or to refuse to offer the compensation you deserve. If this is the case, we are not afraid to take the negligent driver and its insurer to court.
How Much Is My Claim Worth?
Once we investigate your car accident, we can determine how much your claim is worth. We will fight aggressively to get you the compensation you deserve. Your damages could include some or all of the following:
- Medical bills, both current and future;
- Lost wages;
- Reduced earning capacity;
- Pain and suffering; and
- Emotional anguish.
For a Free Consultation with a Car Accident Attorney Serving Warwick, Call 401-331-6300.
The attorneys at Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD are aggressive yet compassionate litigators. We know how to win the compensation you deserve and want to put our resources to work for you. Call now for a free consultation: 401-331-6300.
OUR CLIENTS LOVE US, AND SO WILL YOU. SEE WHAT CCK CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY.
- It has been one of the best legal experiences that I have personally encountered. Their follow up and their follow thru has been on perfect terms. Wow, they have given me a celebrity experience! Impressive! Read More »
- These people are FANTASTIC!!! I highly recommend this firm to Veterans everywhere. Honest Legal Help like this is priceless and they are extremely skilled. So Satisfied with the results...5 stars!! Read More »
- I cannot begin to say how grateful I am to this Firm. From the Class A staff to the Lawyers, there are no complaints. Everyone treated me fantastic!! After 30 yrs of fighting on my own, they were able to win my case in less than 15 months. Read More »
- My case was initially rejected by the VA but with the thorough review by CC&K , the VA agreed with the case that CC&K made and awarded my initial rating of 30% retroactive to 1975. Read More »
- We had struggled for eight plus years, with the VA, and got nowhere. Our case was sent to CC&K and in less than one year, we were they won all his back pay and 100% rating. We could not be more pleased. We highly recommend this firm for anyone struggling with the VA. Read More »
- I thought I could go it alone. I filed several disability claims through the VA only to be denied over and over again. I knew I needed help. I found that help with the law firm of Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick. They filed for me and won. Read More »
- I'm so glad we sought the help of CCK on my husband's VA claim. We had been going back and forth with the VA for 5 years on his claim without seeing any progress. Then we found CCK and the case was resolved in about a year! Read More »
- I was fighting for my VA disability compensation for 10 years. I was ready to give up and then CCK took my case. I immediately felt at ease because they kept me informed every step of the way and there was so much less stress for me. Read More »