CCK Partners with Harvard Law School to Launch Veterans Legal Clinic
CCK launches Veterans Legal Clinic with Harvard to help address the vast unmet legal needs of veterans.
Visit cck-law.com for more information.
- Board denial of service connection for GERD, right knee failed to address VA examination
- Examiner Must Address Theory of Service Connection
- Board Fails to Address Lay Evidence Regarding Severity of Condition in Decision to Deny Veteran Increased Rating for Lumbar Spine Disability
- What Benefits and Services Are Available for Veterans with PTSD?
- How Many Vietnam Veterans Have Been Affected by Agent Orange?
- Are Vietnam Veterans the Only Veterans Exposed to Agent Orange?
- What is the CAVC, or Veterans Court?
- How Do You Determine the Effective Date of Veterans Disability?
- Top 3 Benefits Issues for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) in 2019
- Thailand Veterans Exposed to Agent Orange Deserve Compensation
- The Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC)
- Blue Water Navy Veterans Update – June 2019
- BREAKING NEWS: Court Rules Blue Water Navy Veterans Should Be Eligible for Agent Orange Presumption