CCK Partners with Harvard Law School to Launch Veterans Legal Clinic
CCK launches Veterans Legal Clinic with Harvard to help address the vast unmet legal needs of veterans.
Visit cck-law.com for more information.
- Examiner Must Address Theory of Service Connection
- Board denial of service connection for GERD, right knee failed to address VA examination
- Board Fails to Address Lay Evidence Regarding Severity of Condition in Decision to Deny Veteran Increased Rating for Lumbar Spine Disability
- Is RAMP a Part of the Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act of 2017?
- How Do You Determine the Effective Date of Veterans Disability?
- Getting Veterans (VA) Disability for Toxic Water at Camp Lejeune
- How Much Do Veterans Get for Disability?
- Are There Retroactive Awards for Veterans Disability Claims?
- BREAKING NEWS: Court Rules Blue Water Navy Veterans Should Be Eligible for Agent Orange Presumption
- Top 3 Benefits Issues for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) in 2019
- Blue Water Navy Veterans Update – June 2019
- Monk v. Wilkie: Class Actions at the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC)
- Thailand Veterans Exposed to Agent Orange Deserve Compensation
Share this Post