CCK Partners with Harvard Law School to Launch Veterans Legal Clinic
CCK launches Veterans Legal Clinic with Harvard to help address the vast unmet legal needs of veterans.
Visit cck-law.com for more information.
- Board denial of service connection for GERD, right knee failed to address VA examination
- Examiner Must Address Theory of Service Connection
- Board Fails to Address Lay Evidence Regarding Severity of Condition in Decision to Deny Veteran Increased Rating for Lumbar Spine Disability
- What is the CAVC, or Veterans Court?
- What Benefits and Services Are Available for Veterans with PTSD?
- Are Vietnam Veterans the Only Veterans Exposed to Agent Orange?
- Is RAMP a Part of the Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act of 2017?
- How Much Do Veterans Get for Disability?
- New Laws for Veterans and Servicemembers in 2020
- BREAKING NEWS: Court Rules Blue Water Navy Veterans Should Be Eligible for Agent Orange Presumption
- Top 3 Benefits Issues for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) in 2019
- Thailand Veterans Exposed to Agent Orange Deserve Compensation
- Blue Water Navy Veterans Update – June 2019
Share this Post