CCK and Harvard Law School Win Case for Veterans
CCK and Harvard Law School Win Case for Veterans – Ausmer v. The Department of Veterans Affairs.
Visit cck-law.com for more information.
- Meet Ian Hutter, 2019 Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick Law School Scholarship for Veterans Recipient
- Harvard Law School Partners With Chisholm, Chisholm & Kilpatrick To Launch Veterans Legal Clinic
- CCK Partners with Harvard Law School in a Class Action Case at the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Supreme Court to hear veteran’s case challenging VA’s power to interpret its own rules
- How to Win Your VA Claim
- How to Win Your VA Unemployability Claim
- CCK Partners with Harvard Law School to Launch Veterans Legal Clinic
- How to Win Your VA Claim – Video
- CCK Court Win for Gulf War Veterans: Precedential Decision
- CCK’s ERISA Law Practice
Share this Post