Agent Orange with Dr. Cassano, Military Medicine and Exposures Expert
Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD Founding Partner Robert Chisholm was joined by Dr. Victoria Cassano, MD, MPH, FACOEM, FACPM, an expert in military occupational and environmental exposure medicine, in San Diego to discuss VA disability claims based on military exposures. Dr. Cassano retired from the Navy as a Captain after 24 years of service as a physician and occupational physician. She has over 30 years of experience in the areas of Military Medicine, Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Undersea Medicine, and Radiation Health.
Mr. Chisholm and Dr. Cassano sat down to discuss the various types of military exposures veterans may experience and what makes for a comprehensive medical “nexus” opinion in a VA disability case based on those military exposures.
- Meet Ally Niven, 2018 Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick Child of an American Veteran Scholarship Winner
- Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD Donates to Rhode Island Community Food Bank
- Anna Durham wins the Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick Child of a Disabled Veteran Scholarship
- CCK Partner Robert Chisholm Participates as Judge in Moot Court Competition
- Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick (CCK) Celebrates 20 Years
Share this Post