Our Veterans Advocates Can Help You Secure VA Disability Compensation
We know that filing a claim for your VA benefits is not easy. We also know that many injured and disabled veterans have a difficult time reaching out for help, especially if your VA claim has been denied. Our team not only has the knowledge and expertise to secure your veteran benefits, but we also have veterans advocates who understand first-hand what you are going through.
Our Veterans Advocates Provide Advice You Can Trust
The United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims selectively licenses non-attorney practitioners. We are proud to have two on our team. Our veterans advocates have both served our country and have filed their own disability claims. The support they received led them to help other veterans with their VA disability claims.
Our veteran advocates have expertise in a host of areas, including special monthly compensation, environmental and toxic exposure, military sexual trauma, PTSD, and Agent Orange issues.« Return to the Veterans' Resource Center
- VA Disability Calculator
- What is a Decision Review Officer (DRO)?
- What is a SOC (Statement of the Case)?
- What is a supplemental statement of the case (SSOC)?
OUR CLIENTS LOVE US, AND SO WILL YOU. SEE WHAT CCK CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY.
- It has been one of the best legal experiences that I have personally encountered. Their follow up and their follow thru has been on perfect terms. Wow, they have given me a celebrity experience! Impressive! Read More »
- These people are FANTASTIC!!! I highly recommend this firm to Veterans everywhere. Honest Legal Help like this is priceless and they are extremely skilled. So Satisfied with the results...5 stars!! Read More »
- I cannot begin to say how grateful I am to this Firm. From the Class A staff to the Lawyers, there are no complaints. Everyone treated me fantastic!! After 30 yrs of fighting on my own, they were able to win my case in less than 15 months. Read More »
- My case was initially rejected by the VA but with the thorough review by CC&K , the VA agreed with the case that CC&K made and awarded my initial rating of 30% retroactive to 1975. Read More »
- We had struggled for eight plus years, with the VA, and got nowhere. Our case was sent to CC&K and in less than one year, we were they won all his back pay and 100% rating. We could not be more pleased. We highly recommend this firm for anyone struggling with the VA. Read More »
- I thought I could go it alone. I filed several disability claims through the VA only to be denied over and over again. I knew I needed help. I found that help with the law firm of Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick. They filed for me and won. Read More »
- I'm so glad we sought the help of CCK on my husband's VA claim. We had been going back and forth with the VA for 5 years on his claim without seeing any progress. Then we found CCK and the case was resolved in about a year! Read More »
- I was fighting for my VA disability compensation for 10 years. I was ready to give up and then CCK took my case. I immediately felt at ease because they kept me informed every step of the way and there was so much less stress for me. Read More »