Have You Been Denied Veteran Benefits?
Injured and disabled veterans know that making a claim for VA benefits is not an easy, uncomplicated or friendly process. If you have been denied VA benefits, you have a right to appeal that decision. At the law firm of Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD, our veterans lawyers will fight to help you get all of the VA benefits you deserve. We represent injured and disabled veterans throughout the nation.
Our veterans lawyers will make a thorough review of your file in order to establish a record to argue your case before the Regional Office, the Board of Veterans Appeals, the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims or Federal Circuit court. Where appropriate, we will locate and retain experts as needed to strengthen your case. By preparing ourselves to go the distance, we often find that we do not have to. Our veterans lawyers achieve many satisfactory results for our clients before the case ever reaches the hearing room or courtroom.
Experienced Veterans Lawyers
A thorough understanding of the regulations, statutes and case law is a critical component of any veterans disability benefits appeal. Since 1990, attorney Robert Chisholm has focused his practice on helping veterans obtain the full benefits and VA compensation to which they are entitled. Mr. Chisholm, one of the preeminent veterans lawyers in the country, is a two-term president of the National Organization of Veterans Advocates (NOVA) and was the second President of the Veterans Attorneys Bar Association.
If you need help filing a claim or appealing a denied VA disability claim, our veterans lawyers and advocates are ready to help you secure the VA benefits to which you are entitled. Contact us today at 401-331-6300. We look forward to working with you.
- BVA wrongly denied service connection for high blood pressure, definitive proof not required in VA benefits cases
- Will My Car Accident Case Go to Court?
- Appealing a Board Denial to the CAVC Under Appeals Reform
- VA Disability Benefits for Hernia
- Robert Chisholm Interviews Military Exposures Expert Dr. Victoria Cassano
- Can Anyone Opt Into the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- How Can a Veteran File an Appeal in the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- What is the Board of Veterans’ Appeals (BVA)?
- What is the Process in a Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC) or Veterans Court Appeal?
- Why Did the VA Create the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
Share this Post