Unfortunately, Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) benefit offices and facilities are few and far between, with most states only having one office. However, your location has no effect on your entitlement to claims help. You can get VA legal representation even if you are not located near an office.
If you are looking for legal help for a VA disability appeal, the veterans advocates at Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD can help you, no matter where you live.
How Can Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD Help with My Benefit Appeal?
We take the burden off you. We handle all communications with the VA, so you do not have to. We can obtain medical records, service records, and any other evidence necessary to successfully argue your claim on your behalf. And because we handle cases nationwide, we can help you regardless of where you live.
We have decades of experience handling veterans disability claims, during which we have mastered veterans law. For over 25 years, we have been successfully representing disabled veterans. Our thorough understanding of the VA’s rating criteria and claims review process makes us uniquely skilled and equipped to successfully fight for the benefits you deserve. We review your entire claims file and acquire the evidence necessary to file a comprehensive and compelling appeal on your behalf.
We will also ensure we meet all deadlines in your case. While no one can speed up the claims process, submitting a detailed, well-developed appeal can help you receive a decision faster.
And we will keep you updated throughout the process, so you are never left in the dark. Our dedicated claims advocates are available to answer any and all questions you may have regarding your case.
Our office is equipped to handle your claim throughout the entire VA appeals process. If the Board of Veterans’ Appeals denies your appeal, CCK is equipped to file appeals at the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC).
In fact, we have handled over 7,500 cases before the CAVC. We know how the process works and what we need to do to succeed.
Call Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD to Schedule a Free Consultation
The veterans advocates at Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD have dedicated our careers to helping veterans across the nation obtain the disability benefits they deserve. Let our team use our decades of experience to help you with your veterans disability appeal. Call us today for a free consultation: 800-544-9144.« Return to the Veterans' Resource Center
- What is a Notice of Disagreement (NOD)?
- I Received an Unfavorable Board Decision; What Should I Do?
- Why Did the VA Create the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- What Is Extraschedular TDIU?
OUR CLIENTS LOVE US, AND SO WILL YOU. SEE WHAT CCK CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY.
- It has been one of the best legal experiences that I have personally encountered. Their follow up and their follow thru has been on perfect terms. Wow, they have given me a celebrity experience! Impressive! Read More »
- These people are FANTASTIC!!! I highly recommend this firm to Veterans everywhere. Honest Legal Help like this is priceless and they are extremely skilled. So Satisfied with the results...5 stars!! Read More »
- I cannot begin to say how grateful I am to this Firm. From the Class A staff to the Lawyers, there are no complaints. Everyone treated me fantastic!! After 30 yrs of fighting on my own, they were able to win my case in less than 15 months. Read More »
- My case was initially rejected by the VA but with the thorough review by CC&K , the VA agreed with the case that CC&K made and awarded my initial rating of 30% retroactive to 1975. Read More »
- We had struggled for eight plus years, with the VA, and got nowhere. Our case was sent to CC&K and in less than one year, we were they won all his back pay and 100% rating. We could not be more pleased. We highly recommend this firm for anyone struggling with the VA. Read More »
- I thought I could go it alone. I filed several disability claims through the VA only to be denied over and over again. I knew I needed help. I found that help with the law firm of Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick. They filed for me and won. Read More »
- I'm so glad we sought the help of CCK on my husband's VA claim. We had been going back and forth with the VA for 5 years on his claim without seeing any progress. Then we found CCK and the case was resolved in about a year! Read More »
- I was fighting for my VA disability compensation for 10 years. I was ready to give up and then CCK took my case. I immediately felt at ease because they kept me informed every step of the way and there was so much less stress for me. Read More »