Veterans Lawyers for BVA Appeals
Once the VA regional office has made a decision with which a veteran is dissatisfied, the next step is an appeal to the Board of Veterans’ Appeals. A Veterans Law Judge at the Board will review the veteran’s entire file, and any new argument and evidence the veteran wishes to submit.
Our veterans law firm represents hundreds of veterans at this level of the appeal process. We draft arguments, and in most cases, provide counsel during the veterans’ hearings. This can be done via video conference, where a veteran is present in his or her nearest regional office while the representative is present with the Veterans Law Judge in Washington, DC.
If you’d like to appeal your denied VA claim, our veterans lawyers can help you secure the benefits to which you are entitled.« Return to the Veterans' Resource Center
- What is a Decision Review Officer (DRO)?
- As a Veteran, How Much Will My Appeal of a Board Denial to the Court Cost?
- What Are the Current VA Disability Compensation Rates?
- What is a Board of Veterans’ Appeals Remand?
OUR CLIENTS LOVE US, AND SO WILL YOU. SEE WHAT CCK CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY.
- It has been one of the best legal experiences that I have personally encountered. Their follow up and their follow thru has been on perfect terms. Wow, they have given me a celebrity experience! Impressive! Read More »
- These people are FANTASTIC!!! I highly recommend this firm to Veterans everywhere. Honest Legal Help like this is priceless and they are extremely skilled. So Satisfied with the results...5 stars!! Read More »
- I cannot begin to say how grateful I am to this Firm. From the Class A staff to the Lawyers, there are no complaints. Everyone treated me fantastic!! After 30 yrs of fighting on my own, they were able to win my case in less than 15 months. Read More »
- My case was initially rejected by the VA but with the thorough review by CC&K , the VA agreed with the case that CC&K made and awarded my initial rating of 30% retroactive to 1975. Read More »
- We had struggled for eight plus years, with the VA, and got nowhere. Our case was sent to CC&K and in less than one year, we were they won all his back pay and 100% rating. We could not be more pleased. We highly recommend this firm for anyone struggling with the VA. Read More »
- I thought I could go it alone. I filed several disability claims through the VA only to be denied over and over again. I knew I needed help. I found that help with the law firm of Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick. They filed for me and won. Read More »
- I'm so glad we sought the help of CCK on my husband's VA claim. We had been going back and forth with the VA for 5 years on his claim without seeing any progress. Then we found CCK and the case was resolved in about a year! Read More »
- I was fighting for my VA disability compensation for 10 years. I was ready to give up and then CCK took my case. I immediately felt at ease because they kept me informed every step of the way and there was so much less stress for me. Read More »