Once the Board of Veterans Appeals has denied a VA claim with which a veteran is dissatisfied, the next step is to file an appeal with the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims. The appeal must be filed within 120 days of the mailing date on the Board decision.
Unlike appeals to the Board, the Court cannot review new evidence and only reviews the record that was created before the Board made its decision. At this stage, the VA has attorneys to represent its side of the case and veterans should have legal representation for their side. Our veterans law firm represents hundreds of disabled veterans from around the country in the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
Chisholm, Chisholm & Kilpatrick has a team of experienced veterans lawyers with the expertise to present oral arguments before the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims. The audio recordings of oral arguments can be accessed at the Court’s web site here.
If your veterans disability claim has been denied and you’d like to appeal your VA claim, our team is ready to help. Contact our veterans lawyers for a free case evaluation.
OUR CLIENTS LOVE US, AND SO WILL YOU. SEE WHAT CCK CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY.
- It has been one of the best legal experiences that I have personally encountered. Their follow up and their follow thru has been on perfect terms. Wow, they have given me a celebrity experience! Impressive! Read More »
- These people are FANTASTIC!!! I highly recommend this firm to Veterans everywhere. Honest Legal Help like this is priceless and they are extremely skilled. So Satisfied with the results...5 stars!! Read More »
- I cannot begin to say how grateful I am to this Firm. From the Class A staff to the Lawyers, there are no complaints. Everyone treated me fantastic!! After 30 yrs of fighting on my own, they were able to win my case in less than 15 months. Read More »
- My case was initially rejected by the VA but with the thorough review by CC&K , the VA agreed with the case that CC&K made and awarded my initial rating of 30% retroactive to 1975. Read More »
- We had struggled for eight plus years, with the VA, and got nowhere. Our case was sent to CC&K and in less than one year, we were they won all his back pay and 100% rating. We could not be more pleased. We highly recommend this firm for anyone struggling with the VA. Read More »
- I thought I could go it alone. I filed several disability claims through the VA only to be denied over and over again. I knew I needed help. I found that help with the law firm of Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick. They filed for me and won. Read More »
- I'm so glad we sought the help of CCK on my husband's VA claim. We had been going back and forth with the VA for 5 years on his claim without seeing any progress. Then we found CCK and the case was resolved in about a year! Read More »
- I was fighting for my VA disability compensation for 10 years. I was ready to give up and then CCK took my case. I immediately felt at ease because they kept me informed every step of the way and there was so much less stress for me. Read More »