Car accidents can be terrifying experiences. They also often have frustrating aftermaths. You often end up needing to fight the insurance company to get what you deserve. While you are recovering from serious injuries, this can feel impossible. Fortunately, you do not need to handle this process alone.
A car accident lawyer serving North Providence, RI at Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD wants to help you during this challenging time. We understand the process and how to get you the compensation you deserve.
We operate on a no-win-no-fee system, not accepting any money until we win compensation for our clients. The initial consultation is always free. Call us today, discuss your concerns, and see how we might be able to help: 401-331-6300.
Our Attorneys Fight for Full Compensation, Getting You Every Dollar You Deserve
Do you know the value of your car accident claim? It might be more than you think.
A car accident victim, wanting to get the compensation they need as quickly as possible, might accept the first settlement offered by the insurance company, an amount typically limited to the victim’s current medical bills.
By agreeing to a quick settlement offer from the insurance company, you might get compensation in a few days or weeks, but you end up leaving money on the table, compensation to which you are rightfully entitled.
The CCK car accident team will fight for you, holding the insurance company accountable for the full slate of damages for which you qualify, while still working to get you the compensation you need — as soon as possible.
In addition to your medical bills, our attorneys may be able to help you recover the following damages:
- Anticipated future medical bills: If your doctors expect your injuries to require ongoing medical care, the responsible party, not you, should pay for this care.
- Lost earnings from work: You might have to miss work while recovering from your accident injuries, perhaps on a long-term basis. If you are not working, we help you win compensation to make up for your lost wages.
- Reduced earning capacity: A serious injury can have long-term effects on the type of work you can do. If, upon returning to work, you find that your capacity to make a living is not the same as before, we fight to help you recover the difference in wages.
- Pain and suffering: You deserve compensation for pain and suffering. We will listen to you and how your injuries impact your life, review your medical records, and work with you to value your pain and suffering.
- Emotional damages: A car accident can be an emotionally-taxing experience. Where the law allows, we can help you recover compensation for the emotional effects of your accident. This might include anything from mental anguish to the manifestation of post-traumatic stress disorder.
We Prove the Other Driver’s Liability
A successful resolution of your car accident claim relies on proving the other driver is responsible and forcing the insurance company to pay you what you deserve.
The attorneys at Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD have the ability to:
- Investigate your accident thoroughly;
- Identify all potentially responsible parties;
- Gather evidence proving liability, including police reports, witness statements, photo and video surveillance, accident reconstruction, and expert witness testimony;
- Build a thorough, compelling case on your behalf;
- Negotiate aggressively with the insurance companies;
- If necessary, file a lawsuit and take your case all the way to a jury trial.
Remember, the insurance company wants you to settle before you talk to a lawyer. That way, they can dictate the parameters of the settlement on their terms, a situation that may not work out favorably for you. With one of our car accident lawyers by your side, you can regain the upper hand, and you can be confident that our team will fight to maximize your compensation.
Call 401-331-6300 for a Free Consultation With a Member of the CCK Team
Our attorneys are ready and waiting to help you with your car accident claim. We will handle your entire case from start to finish and maximize the compensation to which you are entitled.
For your free consultation, call our office at 401-331-6300.
OUR CLIENTS LOVE US, AND SO WILL YOU. SEE WHAT CCK CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY.
- It has been one of the best legal experiences that I have personally encountered. Their follow up and their follow thru has been on perfect terms. Wow, they have given me a celebrity experience! Impressive! Read More »
- These people are FANTASTIC!!! I highly recommend this firm to Veterans everywhere. Honest Legal Help like this is priceless and they are extremely skilled. So Satisfied with the results...5 stars!! Read More »
- I cannot begin to say how grateful I am to this Firm. From the Class A staff to the Lawyers, there are no complaints. Everyone treated me fantastic!! After 30 yrs of fighting on my own, they were able to win my case in less than 15 months. Read More »
- My case was initially rejected by the VA but with the thorough review by CC&K , the VA agreed with the case that CC&K made and awarded my initial rating of 30% retroactive to 1975. Read More »
- We had struggled for eight plus years, with the VA, and got nowhere. Our case was sent to CC&K and in less than one year, we were they won all his back pay and 100% rating. We could not be more pleased. We highly recommend this firm for anyone struggling with the VA. Read More »
- I thought I could go it alone. I filed several disability claims through the VA only to be denied over and over again. I knew I needed help. I found that help with the law firm of Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick. They filed for me and won. Read More »
- I'm so glad we sought the help of CCK on my husband's VA claim. We had been going back and forth with the VA for 5 years on his claim without seeing any progress. Then we found CCK and the case was resolved in about a year! Read More »
- I was fighting for my VA disability compensation for 10 years. I was ready to give up and then CCK took my case. I immediately felt at ease because they kept me informed every step of the way and there was so much less stress for me. Read More »