1. What to do at the accident scene
- What to do when the police arrive
- Should you call an ambulance?
- What you can do to protect your rights while still on the scene
2. What to do in the days following the accident
- What can you do if you have an injury that didn’t manifest on the day of the accident but starts setting in later?
- How to document your injuries
3. How to get a copy of the police report & what to do if it’s not accurate – When to contact an attorney if you’re injured
4. Tips for dealing with the insurance company before you have a lawyer
5. How to start the process of hiring an attorney
6. Who will pay the medical bills after an accident?
7. How should you talk to young drivers about being prepared for a car accident?